Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New Kid :-)

Old 01-31-2003, 05:12 PM
Nitrous is Cheating!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shibby is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Domestic2Import
The Domestic2 Import Project still stands just because its un-EXPECTED to most people to see a domestic think that there car can take it and then out of no where BAM, a whole CAN OF SHIT OPENS and next thing you know it, BOOM! I'm gone baby! Now if I dont get props for that then theres a problem, its called, HATERS!
Old 01-31-2003, 05:18 PM
Nitrous is Cheating!

Shibby is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking You have a hope and a dream

The Domestic2 Import Project still stands just because its un-EXPECTED to most people to see a domestic think that there car can take it and then out of no where BAM, a whole CAN OF SHIT OPENS and next thing you know it, BOOM! I'm gone baby! Now if I dont get props for that then theres a problem, its called, HATERS!
First of I want to say hi to everyone. If you're wondering how I got on this thing, I'm at an Air Force base in Slovenia. Snowboarding here is the shit! Now back to the matter at hand. Why do you think that you're car will every be fast. When I get back, I'll put buslengths on your ass. You're never gonna have a fast car unless you sell your cavy. My car's not fast and it's a Z24. And RKSport is a rip off? RKSport has decent shit for the money. You need to stop listening to the other stupid fucks on j-body.org and start listening to the people here. They pretty much have thier shit together. When I get back, we'll talk about your car if you want or you can email me at benchcw@truman.navy.mil. So I'm gonna go now. I won't be able to respond to this because I'm probably not going to be able to get back on here for a while. Later everyone. I'll be back in 4 months hopefully. Email me.
Old 01-31-2003, 06:22 PM
Golden Girls #1 Fan!

'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts

No for real if anyone has any ideas on what I can do, or what would look good, help me out and email me.... :-) thanks
Like I said before ... Convert it to a LT1 ... Rear Wheel Drive ... you will definatly catch people off guard there and be fast ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6770

Get that drop it in ... BAM ... Your a bad ass ... just like that ... youd have the ultimate sleeper ... well besides the OMNI ...
Old 01-31-2003, 08:57 PM
Snapped Axles

Domestic2Import is an unknown quantity at this point

RK SPORT has only one thing I want and thats the RAM AIR HOOD! anything else is just BULLSHIT PARTS! I know what I'm doing and this thing about running bus lengths on me, will never happen. I've raced Z24's and they aint shit! But, I'm not here to give you a hard time, it is pretty messed up you talk to a fellow cavy owner like that though. But, hey I'll be happy to email you man, and maybe we can be cool friends... :-)
Old 01-31-2003, 09:53 PM
mD5
back in ther vvti

mD5 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey, i'll race you my car is really slow right now
Old 01-31-2003, 10:33 PM
3VOLVED

PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF

hey i feel privledged since i scraped some of his stickers.... i told u the same thing man..... i said... until u decide on wut u wanna do.. why dont u leave ur car bare... might be a good idea
Old 02-01-2003, 02:07 PM
Snapped Axles

Domestic2Import is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah thats what I'm doing Boss, I was laying down today and realized too, its been a month wheres my replacement stickers JOE! :-) I am down right now though, my car is parked and sitting on its wheels, I cant drive it on the street until next week. My tags expired. But, anyway I'll be back at the shop soon enough I'm about to quit so while I'm searching for a new job, I got free time to hang around like a greese monkey again.