Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New Kid :-)

Old 01-28-2003, 08:38 AM
don't fuck with me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1badassgurl has disabled reputation
Default Re: Re: New Kid :-)

Originally posted by LSPinoy
would that be considered an oximoron?
i would say so my friend...that is an oxymoron!
Old 01-28-2003, 08:38 AM
don't fuck with me.

hi badgurlracer....is your car fast?
come and you shall see...
Old 01-28-2003, 08:39 AM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

HAHAHAHAHA 'ING

kinda like bitter sweet, clean trash
Old 01-28-2003, 08:40 AM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

Welcome to the board. Im sorry for whats about to happen.
Old 01-28-2003, 08:40 AM
don't fuck with me.

HAHAHAHAHA 'ING

kinda like bitter sweet, clean trash
yup...like pretty ugly and tall midget...
Old 01-28-2003, 08:41 AM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

eggot it....pho realz dough
Old 01-28-2003, 08:42 AM
don't fuck with me.

eggot it....pho realz dough
lmao!...ahahaha..."dat's not burry nice"...(in a fobbish tone)
Old 01-28-2003, 08:43 AM
VIP

yes it is....why did the fob cross the street?
Old 01-28-2003, 08:44 AM
Snapped Axles

Domestic2Import is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Zappas my friend has a civic just like yours kinda. Civics are cool! I Like stickers and I have this thing with Japanese letters, the theme of my car is gonna be some sort of Japanime like Akira,Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D, something like that. I was gonna do Metal Gear Solid and have the body Airbrushed completely to look like the Front of the Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty case for PS2. But, i'm undecided on what to do this whole street show thing is new to me, so I'm in the confused phase right now?

I want to rice out my car for a reason, Its totally unexpected of a Domestic to go import. Other than the newer cavalier that have that POS 180HP Ecotec Engine in em... Badgurl I'll probly take the stickers off when I figure out what I'm doing. Any suggestions I'm open to all opinions.
Old 01-28-2003, 08:46 AM
VIP

you should put dale earnheart stickers on one side and jeff gordon stickers on another....