Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New Kid :-)

Old 01-28-2003, 09:10 AM
Snapped Axles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Domestic2Import is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I thought it would be dope to... Make my Cavalier into a Import. as far as engine and all that goes, it does give the concept of Transformers, which was going to be the origonal theme for my car. " DECEPTACONS ".. I would have to be the bad guys...!
Old 01-28-2003, 09:12 AM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

wow you know what would really be cool????

if you had a "days of thunder" banner on your front windshield
Old 01-28-2003, 09:13 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

LSPinoy - yes its a V8 - havent been to the track yet as it is an 02 - i will this upcoming season though.

Domestic2Import - Im not going to flame you b/c you actually seem like a genuine kid, so I will leave it at this:
If you want to turn your car into some radical show car with extravigant paint schemes/ themes, whatever, that is cool.
But putting Japanese stickers & altezzas, etc. on a domestic is a no-no. Trade it in for an import.
Again, my .02
Old 01-28-2003, 09:17 AM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

yeah...u should trade in your mustang for an import

how much does your car weigh montman???just doing a comparison
Old 01-28-2003, 09:21 AM
Snapped Axles

Thank you for the tip Montman... Very thankful. I was gonna take off the japanese stickers as soon as I figured out what I'd do, I think I am gonna do the " Deceptacon " as my theme. I wasnt going to put Altezzas on my car, umm those are the tail lights right? if so I was gonna put Euro Tails Generation II's on mine. Custom made front Clear Projector headlamps and get the clear corners.
Old 01-28-2003, 09:21 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by LSPinoy
yeah...u should trade in your mustang for an import

how much does your car weigh montman???just doing a comparison
Should weigh around 3300 - havent weighed it so I dont know exactly.
Old 01-28-2003, 09:22 AM
VIP

euros and altezza's look the same to me...they are transparent with chrome or black housing with red inner lens
Old 01-28-2003, 09:23 AM
don't fuck with me.

1badassgurl has disabled reputation

Originally posted by LSPinoy
euros and altezza's look the same to me...they are transparent with chrome or black housing with red inner lens
altezza's are so arghhhhh....
Old 01-28-2003, 09:23 AM
Snapped Axles

Well, hey everyone I have to go, I got a job interview to go to, I hope to god I get the job. I'm so nervous! but, anyway I'll be back to check all the post on here later, if anyone wants to talk to me or anything you can reach me at my AOL handle.

" TEAMSOLOWJPS2001 "

Welp, G2G for now. I'll catch everyone later!
Old 01-28-2003, 09:25 AM
don't fuck with me.

1badassgurl has disabled reputation

Originally posted by Domestic2Import
Well, hey everyone I have to go, I got a job interview to go to, I hope to god I get the job. I'm so nervous! but, anyway I'll be back to check all the post on here later, if anyone wants to talk to me or anything you can reach me at my AOL handle.

" TEAMSOLOWJPS2001 "

Welp, G2G for now. I'll catch everyone later!
GOOD LUCK on your interview!...have a great day!