Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

NEW motorworld date..

Old 03-13-2004, 06:42 PM
RS Doscientos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic
Default Re: NEW motorworld date..

dont wiorry i am goin to get the ass beating of a life time

Ill be there the 27th
Old 03-13-2004, 07:51 PM
Non Spelling Asshole

Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez

I had enough fun my last day in town just sliding sideways thru the parking lot and driving on the sidewalks!!! Hope there will be another time when I am in town that We can do it again
Old 03-13-2004, 08:52 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

haha Natchez, poor suby. count me in on the 27th, I'm asking off of work asap=]
Old 03-13-2004, 10:03 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

i still had fun, after party kicekd ass, dan was drunker thatn me but he left early
Old 03-13-2004, 10:09 PM
In the Head

Way2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these parts

Yeah I own u all In the NasCar cars! Give it up!! Much fun! I didnt see this thread till after i posted in the other one! To those that stayed was OK! Wtach them corners! or (Brakes) !
Old 03-13-2004, 10:10 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

what the fuck. yall ran the karts?
Old 03-14-2004, 05:10 AM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Originally Posted by vasponger
i still had fun, after party kicekd ass, dan was drunker thatn me but he left early
You better not be talking about me, cause everyone knows I do not drink.

Although there is an akward post in super punch out, which I dont know how it got there... I had maybe a beer and a half.

The 27th, you'll want me to try to get res's for jakes again or try another food place? And you'll know I did good with the food.. that worked out awesome, cept the seating was kinda descrimanental. They had the mexican at one table, the victum at a nother, and the jew at another. WTF was that.

Again, sorry for the bust yesterday... last time we didnt "sign a contract", we simply walked in and said give us a bracelet bitch. I gave some a chance for pay back on the golf course, I got nailed in the head by a ball one good time.. 5 or 6 missed.. Now Im goin to be super ancy until the 27th.. great
Old 03-14-2004, 06:48 AM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

yea.. and the guy i talked to on the phone didnt tell me shit about some contract.. but w/e.. we got it now.. i should have stole the golf cart.. foods up to yall, i eat damn near anywhere.. so.. 27th.. saturday.. 4:00..
Old 03-14-2004, 02:40 PM
RS Doscientos

I got reservations at jakes bbq at 7pm on the 27th for 20 people, thats the most they will take on one reservation but the lady said, she was suprised we actually showed up lsat night so she is goin to hook us up with a few more seats for the 27th.. she siad she will start adding extra tables to our group between 6-7 as the tables are cleaned... I told her 30 So Im guessing she is just goin to add 2 more tables or maybe 3, but thats still better than nothing... and this time we should have a little better seating arrangement.. hopefully not back to back.. it sucked...
Old 03-14-2004, 04:25 PM
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme

Originally Posted by litlespic
and this time we should have a little better seating arrangement.. hopefully not back to back.. it sucked...
yea, i got stuck with Victum and vasponger.

Quick Reply: NEW motorworld date..