Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Newbie (IS300 owner)

Old 07-31-2008, 04:56 PM
БЛЯДЬ!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG
Default Re: Newbie (IS300 owner)

Originally Posted by spitzbergen
Or just spend the $75 to get the tool to reset the CEL.
No.
Old 07-31-2008, 05:20 PM
Registered Member

TurbIS is an unknown quantity at this point

fellow IS owner here as well.

I'm in hampton a lot even up at the afb every once in a while. I know that we've been trying to get a meet going on the my.is forums for a minute, just trying to find a date that most of us have off, like a weekend or something. Have you been out to bass pro at all? It's not bad but there isn't any IS's out there.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:56 AM
Love that 2JZ

lexus4nxtc has disabled reputation

I went up there once by chance when we first got here and it was all muscle cars and like 4 Scions. Random. Yeah they keep discussing meeting up at Bass Pro on the my.is site, but we'll see. I'm out of town at the moment, so I'm not sure when we will be able to meet up with everyone. If they post anything on my.is, I will put in on here. It would be awesome if we could get a bunch of us together.

And thanks (again) for the warm welcomes... as for the thick skin... I am usually pretty tolerant of that kind of stuff but I am very defensive about my car and maybe that is something I need to work on. Whatever, I am over it. And as for the pervs, yeah they are everywhere but I shouldn't have to deal with that kind of crap on a car site. I was a member of SOGI (a Supra forum) for years and never had any kind of comments like that, nor have I had any problems on the IS site.
Old 08-06-2008, 06:03 AM
I Sell Tires

Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel

we have a used red is300 at the dealership i work at. yall can have a rexxus meet here.
Old 08-06-2008, 06:09 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by lexus4nxtc
I went up there once by chance when we first got here and it was all muscle cars and like 4 Scions. Random. Yeah they keep discussing meeting up at Bass Pro on the my.is site, but we'll see. I'm out of town at the moment, so I'm not sure when we will be able to meet up with everyone. If they post anything on my.is, I will put in on here. It would be awesome if we could get a bunch of us together.

And thanks (again) for the warm welcomes... as for the thick skin... I am usually pretty tolerant of that kind of stuff but I am very defensive about my car and maybe that is something I need to work on. Whatever, I am over it. And as for the pervs, yeah they are everywhere but I shouldn't have to deal with that kind of crap on a car site. I was a member of SOGI (a Supra forum) for years and never had any kind of comments like that, nor have I had any problems on the IS site.

We are just fucking with you ! This is not a supra or a IS site this is vadriven. And that is one of the reasons most of us are up here because you can say and do as you want(for the most part). And we don't want to see your fucking boobs we have the backroom.
Old 08-06-2008, 06:35 AM
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG

Originally Posted by TurbIS
fellow IS owner here as well.

I'm in hampton a lot even up at the afb every once in a while. I know that we've been trying to get a meet going on the my.is forums for a minute, just trying to find a date that most of us have off, like a weekend or something. Have you been out to bass pro at all? It's not bad but there isn't any IS's out there.
Originally Posted by lexus4nxtc

I'm down for a meet. PM me.