Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Newish member..

Old 10-23-2010, 09:53 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud of
Default Re: Newish member..

Originally Posted by Delta Charlie
Very nice numbers! Any track times?
No not yet. Haven't had the car boosted for too long...maybe two months now. From what I know, the closest places to run are an 1/8th mile in Elizabeth City, NC, oval in Langley, VA, and a 1/4 mile in Richmond.

I picked up that Hondata boost control solenoid but haven't put it in yet...need to set up that boost by gear because first and second suffer from traction issues unless I only give it partial throttle (first) or shift early (second).
Old 10-23-2010, 10:01 PM
DGAF

Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie

Cool Cool, I am curious to see what it would run. Maybe try to find yourself a set of slicks or DR's and hit the track before it gets too cold.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:01 AM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

That's not bad at all. I can imagine how frustrating it must be not to have traction through 1st and 2nd. How many pounds are you running off that gt30?
Old 10-24-2010, 05:04 AM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Not knowing Aaron_DSI is the best thing a person can say about himself. Welcome.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:26 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

You must present us an offering of tits from a woman that you know.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:12 AM
Registered Member

jdmfuture jdmfuture jdmfuture jdmfuture jdmfuture jdmfuture jdmfuture jdmfuture jdmfuture jdmfuture jdmfuture

Love the si bro. love it
Old 10-24-2010, 11:29 AM
Registered Member

xgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud ofxgrafcorex has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Delta Charlie
Cool Cool, I am curious to see what it would run. Maybe try to find yourself a set of slicks or DR's and hit the track before it gets too cold.
Same here, I'll post the results when if if it happens before it gets too late in the year.

Originally Posted by cherrod8
That's not bad at all. I can imagine how frustrating it must be not to have traction through 1st and 2nd. How many pounds are you running off that gt30?
Yea, it definitely hinders accelerating from a stop and even at a low speed. 10 psi on stock internals, not planning on going any higher than that.

Originally Posted by Donkey-Punch
You must present us an offering of tits from a woman that you know.
Haha I'll see what I can do. On duty today so won't be home until after working hours tomorrow...I love weekend duty!
Old 10-24-2010, 11:35 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by jdmfuture
Love the si bro. love it
Thanks.

Appreciate the welcomes. Forgot to ask, what is the deal with that Aaron guy anyway?
Old 10-24-2010, 12:04 PM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

He was/is retarded and gay.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:41 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
Haha I'll deliver when I get home.. On duty today so won't be home until after working hours tomorrow...I love weekend duty!
Thats more like it.

Quick Reply: Newish member..