Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Nice Resturants on the oceanfront

Old 07-14-2008, 11:18 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
audiophile24 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Nice Resturants on the oceanfront

captain georges i like a lot all i can eat seafood and crablegs......btw im a fatass
Old 07-14-2008, 11:40 AM
Snoochie boochies

Beachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
The ambiance is nice but the food is absolutely horrible. Definitely don't waste your time or money there.
Damn, really? I'd heard all sorts of good shit and was looking forward to trying it

I keep debating about whether or not to try Ruth's Chris. We went to this steakhouse in Indy last year that was just ridiculous, and I think if we spent that much at a steakhouse like Ruth's Chris it just wouldn't compare and we'd be disappointed...
Old 07-14-2008, 11:52 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

The only steak you can get better than RC is going to the butcher for a custom cut and cooking your own.

It's hands down the best steak you'll get at a restaurant here, but for the price it damn well better be.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:01 PM
Registered Member

GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX

Catch 31..is eh.. overpriced... and too crowded and loud for a dinner for two IMO. You can try their private dining area/restaurant called Salacia.. but that is overpriced too and it would cost more than a $100 bucks for two- (Ruth's Chris is about the same with better food-they are having a summer special for three course dinner for two for $90...I would do that.)

Il giardino is pretty good.. gotta live piano player and the food was awesome

Isle of Capri is good too.

I work at the melting pot..and bitches LOVE that place. That would be around 100 for two, and A LOT of food. People knock it cause its corporate, but its fun and we have a helluva wine list-over 500 labels.

Zoe's is pretty good. Aldo's aint half bad either.

Last edited by GrenadeCRX; 07-14-2008 at 12:04 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:03 PM
Registered Member

GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX

Steinhilber's is shit. Go to RC and get that deal ^
Old 07-14-2008, 12:06 PM
Snoochie boochies

Beachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond repute

Heh, I used to work at the Melting Pot. I got MVP one month, but it's been so long that they took the plaque off the wall =-\

I could never get that fucking smell out of my clothes.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:10 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Beachin_240
Heh, I used to work at the Melting Pot. I got MVP one month, but it's been so long that they took the plaque off the wall =-\

I could never get that fucking smell out of my clothes.
hahha....Ive been there a year and a half.... yeah I know what you mean about the smell... that shit sucks.. they dont dry clean our uniforms for us anymore.. gotta bring spare clothes just so my evo doesnt catch the smell.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:19 PM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by GrenadeCRX
Il giardino is pretty good.. gotta live piano player and the food was awesome
I'd say its the best place at the Oceanfront.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:29 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Originally Posted by _Sin_
I heard Mahi-Mahs on 7th was pretty good, but I dunno, I work at the beach and avoid it as much as possible. I almost corrected the Catch 31 thing, but didn't care too much. I havent really been to any of these places, since I see the SYSCO truck delivering premade frozen shit every morning, I figure its just overpriced crap at most of these places.
Sysco does not deliver premade frozen shit. Nothing but high quality, baby.

For seafood- Rockafellers
italian- Il Giardino
view- Isle of capri
seafood- mahi mahs
fish and chips- ocean house seafood
pizza- pizzeria
up class- catch 31

I've been in every resturaunt down there. I've eaten at atleast 90% of them. You've got questions I've got answers.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:57 PM
Registered Member

Beach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ZweetdreamZ
Sysco does not deliver premade frozen shit. Nothing but high quality, baby.

For seafood- Rockafellers
italian- Il Giardino
view- Isle of capri
seafood- mahi mahs
fish and chips- ocean house seafood
pizza- pizzeria
up class- catch 31

I've been in every resturaunt down there. I've eaten at atleast 90% of them. You've got questions I've got answers.
I agree, for Sushi, it's Mahi's for sure. And for Steak the Black Angus is pretty good. Also Zoe's on 19th and Tautogs on 24th.

Quick Reply: Nice Resturants on the oceanfront