Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Nice Resturants on the oceanfront

Old 07-14-2008, 03:57 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ
Default Re: Nice Resturants on the oceanfront

also cp shuckers is good harpoon larrys too
Old 07-14-2008, 04:20 PM
SHAKE AND BAKE

_Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_

Originally Posted by ZweetdreamZ
Sysco does not deliver premade frozen shit. Nothing but high quality, baby.

For seafood- Rockafellers
italian- Il Giardino
view- Isle of capri
seafood- mahi mahs
fish and chips- ocean house seafood
pizza- pizzeria
up class- catch 31

I've been in every resturaunt down there. I've eaten at atleast 90% of them. You've got questions I've got answers.
thats funny, the little place next to my job always buys premade frozen shit and sysco delivers it. I know what can be purchased from sysco as I know a few catering companies and they go through them.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:31 PM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

Originally Posted by Beach Cruiser
I agree, for Sushi, it's Mahi's for sure. And for Steak the Black Angus is pretty good. Also Zoe's on 19th and Tautogs on 24th.
black angus was going to be my suggestion. Every steak i've had there was great, i've also had chicken there that was good. they have good new england clam chowder too....

if you're here on a tuesday, harpoon larry's has a pound of crab legs for 8 or 9 bucks, can't beat it.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:48 PM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

That's exactly what they deliver, as well as non-frozen premade shit.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:51 PM
Registered Member

Pawlwawl06 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by SlammedScort
Lynnhave fish house (Best locals spot and best seafood winner) or The Inlet. I've always wanted to try Catch 21 at the Hilton to. Looks real nice and I've heard nothing but good from there.
+1 for the Lynnhaven fishhouse
Old 07-14-2008, 05:37 PM
Registered Member

blitzblue1032 blitzblue1032

holy ****. lol i didnt expect to get this great of a reply. i really appreciate everyones input on this. this is helping out tremendously. although, its giving a lot more options than i thought it would lol. im kinda feeling seafood/steak and i think shes more for the view/ambiance. lol so right now we are leaning more towards catch 31 i think. where is this RC place that yall are talking about? as well as the melting pot? we are staying at the SpringHill Marriott.
Old 07-14-2008, 05:57 PM
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

SlammedScort has disabled reputation

Ruth's Chris is at the "Town Center" by Pembroke. Melting pot is in the shopping center at First Colonial and Laskin I believe. Melting pot was good but not enough food for the money IMO. Can't go wrong with RC.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:09 PM
Registered Member

ODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these parts

For seafood- Rockafellers
italian- Il Giardino
view- Isle of capri
seafood- mahi mahs
fish and chips- ocean house seafood
pizza- pizzeria
up class- catch 31

I've been in every resturaunt down there. I've eaten at atleast 90% of them. You've got questions I've got answers.
i worked at PI-zzeria, which is associated with catch31 and mahi mahs.

and yes, plenty of frozen shit from sysco.

PI-zzeria, eh, its okay. im a bit biased cause being there that long made me hate the food.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:27 AM
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

$5 all you can eat sushi @ OHANA's on Thursdays
Old 07-15-2008, 04:30 AM
Snoochie boochies

Beachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blitzblue1032
holy ****. lol i didnt expect to get this great of a reply. i really appreciate everyones input on this. this is helping out tremendously. although, its giving a lot more options than i thought it would lol. im kinda feeling seafood/steak and i think shes more for the view/ambiance. lol so right now we are leaning more towards catch 31 i think. where is this RC place that yall are talking about? as well as the melting pot? we are staying at the SpringHill Marriott.
Ruth's Chris is a chain; while everyone generally agrees that the food is amazing, you can also find them pretty much anywhere.

As someone who used to work at Melting Pot, I will say that it's overpriced for what you actually get. You're paying for the experience, and it honestly is a lot of fun and forces you to take your time (we usually take 2 1/2 hours from start to finish). That being said, we'll probably never go back because we bought a fondue pot and discovered how easy (and cheap) it is to do fondue at home that tastes just as good

If you do go to Melting Pot, and you want a more private dining experience, ask for table 7 when you make the reservation

Quick Reply: Nice Resturants on the oceanfront