Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

NN Cop gives advice/info

Old 05-10-2004, 04:04 PM
04 Mazda 6s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
USAFturtle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NN Cop gives advice/info

Farmington I believe
Old 05-10-2004, 04:20 PM
Gallagher Bitch!

MX6er is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah thats a negative on the east end, every store in that area has bars on the windows.......
Old 05-10-2004, 08:06 PM

nj2vacavy is an unknown quantity at this point

i talked to a NN cop a few weekends ago about where we can all sit and hang, and he told me the Patrick Henry Mall parking lot. I thought it was a good idea since there is tons of space and no houses nearby if some assclown decides to get stupid.
Old 05-10-2004, 08:08 PM
STi Round I

Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G.

East End=Bad Times!
Old 05-10-2004, 10:37 PM
i miss the lil guy

AFAsucks is an unknown quantity at this point

i know here in Colorado its almost like there is a deal worked out with the cops. there is a gas station with a huge parking lot behind it that everyone goes to. the manager of the gas station lets everyone hang out there as long as nobody takes up the spaces by the pumps. if someone does somehitng stupid they call the gas station and the lady in there blows a horn and that means everyone has to go on a run all the way down to the honda dealership and back. the cops dont ever pull anyone over unless they think they are drunk or somehting. someone should probaly just find a realy chill place like that. make sure they know that business will not be disturbed and if it is then they are allowed to call the cops. around here it works very well. ive never seen a single hooked up car pulled over or a cop come and break us up once since ive been here. most of the time there is a cop sitting in the parking lot with us. they come just to check up on us and then leaves. but then again i remember the cops out there being a lot more dick to us.
Old 05-11-2004, 02:36 PM
ECR
Bow Down

ECR is on a distinguished road

thats bullshit. The newport news police have kicked people out of various places before. a group of us were out and a police officer showed up. we talked to him for a good hour about the same thing and it was a little different. He let us stay though. It all depends on what police officer you talk to and which on you deal with.
Old 05-11-2004, 02:41 PM
Banned

GotB00stPsi is an unknown quantity at this point

haha hang out in at the police station.............i dont see that happening
Old 05-11-2004, 07:03 PM
~*Rikki*~

hurleygirl2020 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EvaUnit01
sounds like a decent idea...but i doubt the cops here would go for it, where in missouri was that? i'm from warrensburg...
hey, i also used to live there. well right next to it. i lived on the air force base.
Old 05-12-2004, 09:15 AM
Registered Member

Breezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these parts

The spot used to be where I work at the Iceplex... But once again the people that leave trash all over, come out to early when business is still poppin', etc. That is what killed it. We even had the owner on our sides (he has a bad ass celica), but he stopped when people threw trash all over.
Old 05-12-2004, 09:26 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Good work dude, keep us informed of how everything works out.