Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

no title, what junkyard will take it?

Old 08-07-2004, 03:16 PM
i have ek dreams

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
devils_civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default no title, what junkyard will take it?

heres the thing. i bought 2 86's rx7 one had the title and for the other one he wrote me a "bill of sale." the dmv told me thats a no go. and the guy hasnt gotten back to me about it. ive taken all the parts off the other rx7 to restore my car so now i need thing pos gone. so is there a junk yard or scrap yard that will take it without the title?
Old 08-07-2004, 03:38 PM
Old School Beast

PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts
Default Re: no title, what junkyard will take it?

leave it somewhere in a apt complex , they will tow it away for free
Old 08-07-2004, 03:42 PM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

yeah. just leave it somewhere. haha.or get a plasma cutter or sawzzall and cut that bitch up and take it to the dump.
Old 08-07-2004, 06:22 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

ebay that bitch.
Old 08-08-2004, 06:50 AM
i have ek dreams

devils_civic is an unknown quantity at this point

is there any legal way? lol
Old 08-08-2004, 08:19 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

If you want to waste 3-5 hours at your local DMV so they can tell you that you don't have all of the paperwork that you need, so you can go back the next day and try again.

.. or you could just leave that shit in a parking lot and let the city tow it and auction it off for profit.
Old 08-08-2004, 10:52 AM
Woah,was that Vtec?

TYPE JDM TYPE JDM TYPE JDM TYPE JDM TYPE JDM TYPE JDM TYPE JDM TYPE JDM TYPE JDM TYPE JDM TYPE JDM
Thumbs up Re: no title, what junkyard will take it?

Originally Posted by spic
If you want to waste 3-5 hours at your local DMV so they can tell you that you don't have all of the paperwork that you need, so you can go back the next day and try again.

.. or you could just leave that shit in a parking lot and let the city tow it and auction it off for profit.
Im with this guy here just drop it off somewhere it will get picked up for FREE. Dont worry there is no paper work on this car with your name on it.