Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Norfolk: Robbery, kidnapping, car jacking, high speed chase

Old 04-13-2005, 05:00 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts
Default Norfolk: Robbery, kidnapping, car jacking, high speed chase

Wondering if anyone saw this yesterday. My roomate works at Discount Plumbing and yesterday he's on a job site and on his walkie talkie he hears "Someone help.... he's got a gun". Well all the plumbers on duty heard and rushed back to the main office. Come to find out a black male in a all black coat ran up into the office, tried to rob the place, couldn't get any money. So what does the dumb fuck do? Grabs up the secretary and kidnaps her and takes her 99 expedition. Well then on the news they show the chase once the cops are on him about two hours later. Not only can the idiot not drive and smacks into everything, but totals the truck and gets his ass yanked the fuck out of the truck by like 7 cops. Anyone else catch this or have the video? It sucks for my roomate, he liked the girl that got kidnapped and I doubt she'll be back to work.
Old 04-13-2005, 05:01 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Norfolk: Robbery, kidnapping, car jacking, high speed chase

http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=3200606

Last edited by Focal E46; 04-13-2005 at 05:03 AM.
Old 04-13-2005, 05:12 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Yeah I got a glimpse of it at work yesterday (the news) but didnt get to watch it. anywhere got the video?
Old 04-13-2005, 05:14 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

BTW, why the hell would you rob a plumbing office?
Old 04-13-2005, 05:18 AM
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER

Originally Posted by NoReverse
BTW, why the hell would you rob a plumbing office?
i was thinking the same thing,lol
Old 04-13-2005, 05:20 AM
blingin cracka

KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster

Originally Posted by Focal X
Come to find out a black male in a all black coat ran up into the office, tried to rob the place, couldn't get any money.
whys he gotta be black? trying to say all brothas are criminals? he was just trying to make an honest living robbing people cause hes got a family and bills to pay. sheesh, the white man always trying to hold a nigga down
Old 04-13-2005, 05:23 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Originally Posted by KungFuHamster
whys he gotta be black?
Who else would do it?

j/k hahaha
Old 04-13-2005, 05:24 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Originally Posted by NoReverse
got the video?
The video is on that wavy tv 10 link, I think.
Old 04-13-2005, 05:40 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Yeah I seen that, but the shit won't load up
Old 04-13-2005, 05:45 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

I don't have real player on my work computer so I couldn't watch it either.

Quick Reply: Norfolk: Robbery, kidnapping, car jacking, high speed chase