Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

NORTHROP GRUMMAN E35 and E73.

Old 04-24-2008, 09:55 AM
Zoom Zoom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky
Default NORTHROP GRUMMAN E35 and E73.

Anyone work in those departments? I am interviewing with each of them soon and I want to talk to anyone who works in either. If I get hired you get that nice recruiting bonus.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:04 AM
dru
GUIBO!?

dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru
Default Re: NORTHROP GRUMMAN E35 and E73.

I'm E46 this summer. Good luck on your interview.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:19 AM
Instructor

racerns is a jewel in the roughracerns is a jewel in the roughracerns is a jewel in the roughracerns is a jewel in the rough

I work in E74 and work with alot of the E73 people. We are on the same floor and interface on the same projects. As for the recruting bonus, I believe that the employee has to be the one to bring the resume to HR to get credit. What positon are you intevewing for?
Old 04-24-2008, 10:39 AM
Zoom Zoom

Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky

I didn't even apply for the E35 position. A manager saw my resume and had me contacted for a phone interview. All I know it is a Test Engineer Position with no real details on the job requirements or duties.

It appears I was incorrect about E73, the other position I am interviewing for is just a generic electrical designer position with no department listed.

I am also listed on the web site as Hiring Manager Review for a position in E86 Electrical Engineer I.

Was just hoping to find some one on the inside to give me details on how each department is or maybe information on what kind of manager the department heads are.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:14 PM
Go Hokies!!!

spike is an unknown quantity at this point

Screw Northrop Grumman. jk. Let me refer you to Lockheed Martin so I can get that referral bonus.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:19 PM
Zoom Zoom

Originally Posted by spike
Screw Northrop Grumman. jk. Let me refer you to Lockheed Martin so I can get that referral bonus.
I just saw two RF jobs on there that I am qualified for. I am so applying thanks

My main goal is to get back to the 757. I do have some preferences, but job location is the key point.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:24 PM
Go Hokies!!!

Let me refer you atleast. BTW are you a recent college grad or have you had some experience? PM me your resume if you're interested.

Last edited by spike; 04-24-2008 at 12:27 PM.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:51 PM
Zoom Zoom

Been working for 3 years now. 1st two were with a cell company doing drive testing and cell site planning. Currently, I contract for the navy doing RF testing. I want to rework my resume, afterwards I can pm you my resume and the two jobs I am interested in.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:57 PM
Go Hokies!!!

Nice. Even though you may be interested in the 757 area, I can still throw you into the system. RF testing? My friend is graduating in a couple weeks from Tech w/ a degree in EE and he's interested in that stuff too. I believe he took a job with WR Systems out in Norfolk.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:42 PM
Zoom Zoom

I met your friend passingly once while touring WRsystems. He was interning and the lead engineer introduced me.

Quick Reply: NORTHROP GRUMMAN E35 and E73.