Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

not sure if this goes here, but looking for a good place for a photoshoot

Old 08-20-2010, 01:39 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hardy has disabled reputation
Question not sure if this goes here, but looking for a good place for a photoshoot

I'm very interested in getting into photography so I'm looking for a spot in the 757 area, I figured I would post this here. I'm looking for a place to do a photoshoot of my S2000 and my buddies 06 Mustang GT. This will be my 1st shoot. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks for your time.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:50 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM
Default Re: not sure if this goes here, but looking for a good place for a photoshoot

Originally Posted by Hardy
I'm very interested in getting into photography so I'm looking for a spot in the 757 area, I figured I would post this here. I'm looking for a place to do a photoshoot of my S2000 and my buddies 06 Mustang GT. This will be my 1st shoot. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks for your time.
***waits for everyone who own's a camera to come in here and give professional adivce***

sorry but everyone on here is a professional photographer it seems..
Old 08-20-2010, 02:01 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: not sure if this goes here, but looking for a good place for a photoshoot

damn well that sucks then lol
Old 08-20-2010, 02:04 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Hardy
damn well that sucks then lol
im sure someone could help ya really. my advice would be to drive around and check out spot's good luck!
Old 08-20-2010, 02:07 PM
Registered Member

im on my way out the door now lol....
Old 08-20-2010, 02:15 PM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

you're looking for a photoshoot location?

If you're near CNU then the parking garage is a pretty good spot. As is Lion's Gate Bridge.

There's of course the City Center and the square at Port Warwick.

Yorktown/YT beach is pretty cool when it's not completely packed.

The Crab Shack on the James isn't bad around 3am.

ummm... I'm sure there's a lot more I just can't think of them at the moment.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:49 PM
Registered Member

just got back didnt really find anything that i liked, but got word of a place down in norfolk, ill scope that out tomorrow.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:11 PM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

Outside the colisuem at night is nice...actually its nice most of the time
Old 08-20-2010, 07:40 PM
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

in crittenden, there's a basically empty neighborhood down kings highway close to the torn out bridge. the outer banks is a good location. everywhere. the boardwalk is played out. the coliseum is good. the park at huntington beach is nice. the cnu garage is actually kinda lame...as far as garages go, it has no character. if you get into the main street garage in norfolk real late, you can get pictures in the spiral ramp, but the cops aren't real fond of that. sleepy hole park is decent, as is bennetts creek park.

then again, bad pictures can turn any great location into a shithole...and the exact opposite is true as well. keep that in mind.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:42 PM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

under the interstate at Tides baseball stadium is pretty good. Played out, but pretty good none the less.

What color s2k do you have?

Quick Reply: not sure if this goes here, but looking for a good place for a photoshoot