Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread #2

Old 07-13-2008, 08:53 AM
doesn't like 1911s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread #2

last night i had a red 2nd gen mr2 with silver/alum wheels and some gauge pods and tach drop on me out of no where on 17 and blow through two red lights. if your on here your a dumbshit and if you keep driving like that your gonna end up dead, not to mention your shit was weak
Old 07-13-2008, 09:48 AM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by john m
Saw a red integra with bronze wheels and a type r wing last night on bridge road in suffolk and he was going towards cheasapeake.
car was clean.
I used to see that car all the time around W.B. area.

I spotted a nasty sounding Mach1 going down 164 gettin' it behind my work.

I spotted a white stock sounding(minus exhaust) 5.0 mustang with a cowl hood on it bigger than my rims. He decided he'd ride my ass and do cool little revs with his loud pipes.

So when he got next to me I laughed in his face and then rolled my window up so I didn't have to hear his stupid ass.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:54 AM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband

Originally Posted by Sedan Man stan
EDIT: I just saw a Primer greyish CRX, relocated license plate in the front, Yellow goonies sticker on the back and the LP's said "Heyugyz" believe a chick driving. Saw it make a u-turn on the blvd going towards the beach on my way home from work around 430
I know the CRX you're talking about. I saw her awhile back on my way home down Bonney a few weeks back. And from what I remember, the girl probably could double as Chunk from the Goonies ...
Old 07-13-2008, 12:41 PM
Registered member

TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan

Just saw a EBP SI on 264W near Brambleton exit on what looked like gold GT3's with a polished lip?

Maybe CTR headlights
Old 07-13-2008, 02:53 PM
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of

Hey that was me with the EBP, your Accord was lookin' good and slammed, real clean. The rims are gold D2's and the lights are just black housing w/ ion coating.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:25 PM
Registered Member

3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE

saw a sick red S2k with black rims and license plates antigrav at Farm Fresh at around 6
Old 07-13-2008, 03:42 PM
sussudio

jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod

blue si with dark slips, roof rack, and lid spoiler on indian river today. talked to him at the red light for a sec. it looked really good.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:29 PM
ermahgerd

bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada

Gold 4 door 96-00 civic with the rear door handles shaved on Military Hwy. about 6 oclock today. Looked pretty clean.
Old 07-13-2008, 05:07 PM
Registered member

TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan

Originally Posted by mportedcivicsi
Hey that was me with the EBP, your Accord was lookin' good and slammed, real clean. The rims are gold D2's and the lights are just black housing w/ ion coating.
Ahhh good deal man! I didn't see ya stopped so the wheels were a blur - just took a stab at it

Good seeing ya.
Old 07-13-2008, 05:56 PM
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan
Ahhh good deal man! I didn't see ya stopped so the wheels were a blur - just took a stab at it

Good seeing ya.
For sure man, you too...take it easy.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread #2