Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 02:53 PM
wait, what?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

spotted an azn dude in a Jetta w/FL plates taking a picture of my new vanity plates this afternoon when i was leaving the pembroke area. lawlz.
Old 02-24-2011, 02:59 PM

Jake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond repute

saw a slammed IS300 on the way to work yesterday morning going down church street, looked like a gunmetal paintjob? aftermarket rims, couldn't see, it was like 530am. shit was so clean.

also fuck getting to work, went in a little late around 630... couldn't get into NSA to save my life. had to park outside the gate with the retards.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:11 PM
low&slow

slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo

spotted kjkj's white is300. did you new wheels? i remember your bbs lm reps had a polish lip on them.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:14 PM
Banned

IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN

Originally Posted by fish
Yesterday, white EK w/ what looked like a Mugen wing on the back, on Rosemont. And it had a crazy angle on it. Looked a little ridiculous.
That was probably my ridiculous white EK hatch, with my ridiculous adjustable CTR wing, adjusted to a ridiculous angle.....Sorry if my car doesn't look as good as you want it to buddy....
Old 02-24-2011, 03:26 PM
NUMBER4

fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish

Originally Posted by IRISH_ASSASIN
That was probably my ridiculous white EK hatch, with my ridiculous adjustable CTR wing, adjusted to a ridiculous angle.....Sorry if my car doesn't look as good as you want it to buddy....
Ok, chill out. Didn't say the car looked bad, just saying the wing angle was way too aggressive.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:41 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by fish
Ok, chill out. Didn't say the car looked bad, just saying the wing angle was way too aggressive.
if this was honda-tech, ek9.org, or super-honda.com, everyone would be riding his nuts lol
Old 02-24-2011, 03:49 PM
Banned

IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN

It's cool man, sorry it looks too aggressive...I'll try to find time to put some wrenches on the ground by the back bumper so you and who ever else can come and adjust it to your specifications. BTW.......nice S2k bro.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:00 PM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

Originally Posted by IRISH_ASSASIN
It's cool man, sorry it looks too aggressive...I'll try to find time to put some wrenches on the ground by the back bumper so you and who ever else can come and adjust it to your specifications. BTW.......nice S2k bro.
stfu bitch....your car is fucking busted COCK ASSASIN

saw a black c6 zo6 at hot dog king on jefferson 7ish...

Last edited by 2ltrgsr; 02-24-2011 at 04:02 PM.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:06 PM
Registered Member

kjkj has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Carino
you work by alzea bar and grill? off little creek? i see you all the time parked... me and my girl were wondering how you get over those speed bumps cuz i scap/ rub at hard angles so i can onle imagine
Yea i work right there. And i really cant clear those speed bumps either, the only way out i go is the entrance where the bank is, i go around Rite Aid to avoid the speed bumps, Or scrap my way through it when i lazy lol.

Originally Posted by slotoyo
spotted kjkj's white is300. did you new wheels? i remember your bbs lm reps had a polish lip on them.
Yea i got the real thing this time. Volk GT-U, polish lip instead of the BBS LM Reps i had before was step lips
Old 02-24-2011, 04:06 PM
Banned

Look here computer cowboy, you spot me again, and got something to say, flag me down and do the talking to my face. Till then, go and play a game of hide and go fuck yourself.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread