Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 03:28 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
terrible advice has disabled reputation
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Originally Posted by straightHYPE
^^^
think i saw u yesterday in chesapeake/portsmouth or downtown norfolk yesterday
that's a pretty wide range of places...
Old 02-25-2011, 03:31 PM
Is in ur head, why?

crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness

saw either a mugen si or just a blue 4 door si on taylor rd yesterday around 5:45pm.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:13 PM
Registered Member

lulz_drifting! is a name known to alllulz_drifting! is a name known to alllulz_drifting! is a name known to alllulz_drifting! is a name known to alllulz_drifting! is a name known to alllulz_drifting! is a name known to all

Saw a grey S2K on 64. Plate was AK74......sitting on staggered somethings. Followed ya' for a bit till you pulled into your apartment complex. I live next door in Windsor.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Duct tape & Zip Ties

SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO

ummmm up arrow? way to fucking be a douscher and not read the first page about specifically stating a place.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:55 PM
Banned

IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN

Originally Posted by 2ltrgsr
trust me, you don't want that....trust me
Don't be a bitch when someone says they spotted you...
I'm not anything close to a bitch, its just disrespectful when you say off the wall shit like that and you dont even know me. I don't know you, and I don't say stupid shit to you about you or your car. I don't get on here and say my car is the shit or any of that jazz, and right off the bat I get dumb ass remarks about how my car looks or how the wing is angled. I like my hatch, it gets me from point A to B. So why pull me outta the "cool kids" crowd and start bashing my shit?
Old 02-25-2011, 05:00 PM
fuckin smart

Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat

Originally Posted by IRISH_ASSASIN
I'm not anything close to a bitch, its just disrespectful when you say off the wall shit like that and you dont even know me. I don't know you, and I don't say stupid shit to you about you or your car. I don't get on here and say my car is the shit or any of that jazz, and right off the bat I get dumb ass remarks about how my car looks or how the wing is angled. I like my hatch, it gets me from point A to B. So why pull me outta the "cool kids" crowd and start bashing my shit?
i really dont think they were "bashing your shit." i think in his honest OPINION he thinks the angle of the wing was a bit too much. why does that piss you off so much? Its your car, not his.
Old 02-25-2011, 05:05 PM
Banned

IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN

Originally Posted by 2ltrgsr
stfu bitch....your car is fucking busted COCK ASSASIN

saw a black c6 zo6 at hot dog king on jefferson 7ish...
This is the reason why I got pissed off about it, I don't really give a fuck what people think about my "wing". It's just this random reply from a person I don't even know...
Old 02-25-2011, 05:05 PM
Registered Member

lulz_drifting! is a name known to alllulz_drifting! is a name known to alllulz_drifting! is a name known to alllulz_drifting! is a name known to alllulz_drifting! is a name known to alllulz_drifting! is a name known to all

Oh, man, you're right. I'll be more specific.

Newport News, VA 23608.
Hwy 64 West, Exit 255B
GPS co-ordinates are as follows:
37.115855 -76.497615 (approximate location of first sighting)
Time was 08:15 p.m. EST

Hope this helps!
Old 02-25-2011, 05:11 PM
Duct tape & Zip Ties

SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO

haha, lulz drifting there is no hope for you I suppose.
Old 02-25-2011, 05:12 PM
fuckin smart

Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat

Originally Posted by IRISH_ASSASIN
This is the reason why I got pissed off about it, I don't really give a fuck what people think about my "wing". It's just this random reply from a person I don't even know...
yeah but that was AFTER you got mad. whatever though, this isnt the thread to discuss it. it also doesnt matter to me because it doesnt affect me in any way.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread