Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 01:47 PM
fuckin smart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Originally Posted by Carino
Your father touched you as a child... and you mom use to shove bars of soap up your a**
So you fuck off sir... hope you crash so fuck off i never started shit with you so hope off my dick you Fag
DP>you

also, hop doesnt have an "e" in it
Old 02-28-2011, 01:48 PM
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG

-Saw Daft Punk driving his red Jetta today around 5pm turning on S Plaza Trail from S Independence.
-Black EM1, plates HAHAOMG on 64 around 5:15pm today.
Old 02-28-2011, 01:52 PM
MKIII Time

Carino has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Mortal_Meerkat
DP>you

also, hop doesnt have an "e" in it
some ones position on a website doesn't mean anything... but that's nice thank you
no disrespect but he wanted to talk shit first so i added my 2 cents in
Old 02-28-2011, 03:29 PM
ineedtochangemyname

dsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to all

spotted kirill? i think waiting to go through the downtown tunnel east about 550 tonight... also spotted a white nsx- first white one i've seen around here i believe on Independence about 615

and a grey evo X license plate D evil1 or somethin on independence as well
Old 02-28-2011, 04:28 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Your father touched you as a child... and you mom use to shove bars of soap up your a**
So you fuck off sir... hope you crash so fuck off i never started shit with you so hop off my dick you Fag

I touched your mom as a child. Nobody has seen your stupid faggot integra with its stupid faggot wheels and its stupid faggot roof rack that a stupid faggot drives.

I'm sure I'll see you around though. I'll be sure to say whats up if I do.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:46 PM
MKIII Time

Originally Posted by Donkey-Punch
I touched your mom as a child. Nobody has seen your stupid faggot integra with its stupid faggot wheels and its stupid faggot roof rack that a stupid faggot drives.

I'm sure I'll see you around though. I'll be sure to say whats up if I do.
I would think someone of your stature on this website could come up with something better and original to play off of what I said... Oh why thank you are so kind sure ill be sure to tell your mom to look up and wave when we see you (corny ass joke like yours) and ill be sure to save that quote sir for the cops if you try anything stupid you squid 8D
Old 02-28-2011, 05:53 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

red 4 door ek with exhaust in the york town area around 5:30PM, Silver Porsche GT3 with a roll cage in Norfolk around 6:15pm, really clean Miata mx5 on Princess anne and Lynnhaven around 8:10Pm that was dumped on DOPE wheels and a Yellow Type R on London Bridge around 8:30Pm,

i have been all over the place today and no one spotted me
Old 02-28-2011, 06:20 PM
fuckin smart

Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat

I would think someone of your stature on this website could come up with something better and original to play off of what I said... Oh why thank you are so kind sure ill be sure to tell your mom to look up and wave when we see you (corny ass joke like yours) and ill be sure to save that quote sir for the cops if you try anything stupid you squid 8D
el oh fucking el. whaddabitch
Old 02-28-2011, 06:41 PM
MKIII Time

Originally Posted by Mortal_Meerkat
el oh fucking el. whaddabitch
el oh fucking el. whaddaDICKRIDER haha this dont concern you for all we know we could be just joking... and we could be best friends in real life 8) i joke i joke i kid i kid

anyways spotted Mortal_Meerkat get donkey punched by Donkey-Punch in the parking lot of Rainbow Cactus in his RHD TYPE ARRRGGGHH

Last edited by Carino; 02-28-2011 at 06:46 PM.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:45 PM
fuckin smart

that is true, you could be joking. i was just flabbergasted by the statement in bold and had to address it

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread