Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 06:14 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Originally Posted by Carino
Lol at you not talking shit haha there's a whole thread proving it... I aint a honda boy either... Seems like some on grew up and talk being an e-thug... You don't bother me you irrelevant I don't even know who you are in person...
OK COOL NOW STAY ON TOPIC AND TAKE YOUR BICKERING TO PMs.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:57 AM
MKIII Time

Carino has disabled reputation

Yesir... A supercharged vr6 jetta black or really dark blue I believe idk I'm color blind at the RAC a lil bit ago
Old 03-01-2011, 09:04 AM

Jake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond repute

I would think someone of your stature on this website could come up with something better and original to play off of what I said... Oh why thank you are so kind sure ill be sure to tell your mom to look up and wave when we see you (corny ass joke like yours) and ill be sure to save that quote sir for the cops if you try anything stupid you squid 8D
soft as fuck
Old 03-01-2011, 09:08 AM

Jake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond repute

Yesir... A supercharged vr6 jetta black or really dark blue I believe idk I'm color blind at the RAC a lil bit ago
I think it's a navy/dark blue. I'm pretty sure I've seen it. Is it lowered like 2"? If it's the same one, I'm super jelly of the dude's car.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:09 AM
fuckin smart

Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat

just spotted a blue pt cruiser on some gay ass black wheels full of dumb faggots on the highway getting off at the independence exit. i swear there was a drunken fucking monkey driving
Old 03-01-2011, 09:49 AM
MKIII Time

Carino has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Jake.
I think it's a navy/dark blue. I'm pretty sure I've seen it. Is it lowered like 2"? If it's the same one, I'm super jelly of the dude's car.
yeah i think your right we talking about the same one... it is pretty sexy... sounds mean as hell
Old 03-01-2011, 09:50 AM

more like pt loser amirite
Old 03-01-2011, 10:27 AM
Stock.

xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon

Originally Posted by SubieChik
I know speed6s, 3s, and Proteges are. The only one I wasnt positive on was the Miata...so I just have assumed the whole time that all Speeds were.
yup the mazdaspeed miata is turbo. sorry if you already knew that xD
Old 03-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Stock.

xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon

Your father touched you as a child... and you mom use to shove bars of soap up your a**
So you fuck off sir... hope you crash so fuck off i never started shit with you so hop off my dick you Fag
Oh troll bait...

dammit he has more neg rep than me.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:31 AM
Stock.

Originally Posted by Donkey-Punch
cool story bro.
haha thanks it took me awhile to come up with I haven't seen your type r lately... I think I see your regal though

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread