Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 08:48 AM
And The Password Is

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RICK-JMES is a splendid one to beholdRICK-JMES is a splendid one to beholdRICK-JMES is a splendid one to beholdRICK-JMES is a splendid one to beholdRICK-JMES is a splendid one to beholdRICK-JMES is a splendid one to beholdRICK-JMES is a splendid one to beholdRICK-JMES is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Originally Posted by Audio
the black s4.

Your car looks good man, have you recently lowered it more?
thanks, as does yours and naw... will be doing so here shortly when i order my new set of tires though
Old 03-28-2011, 09:15 AM
-Rep Legion

Broke B16 has disabled reputation

This morning I saw a JDM front Integra, blackish in color with a 5 lug swap and JDM ITR wheels in white. Looked good.

264 east got off at Independence/Princess anne.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:35 AM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

EE46 FTW on 64 this morning and then a few moments later I saw something Id never seen before, maybe an Alfa from the early 90s? Im hoping e46 ftw will see this and tell me what it was since he passed it and it looked neat: a dark blue coupe of some sort.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:12 PM
-Rep Legion

Broke B16 has disabled reputation

Was it a 2 door coupe? He also owns another one & he switches up driving them every once in a while. He owns a jewelry store in the Kempsville area.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:36 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

saw the blue si with the tags that say something along wnp or something this morning on the way to work.

blue si, white slips, lower control arms, beaks tie bar, si spoiler, hids etc etc. usual shit, tastefully dumped lol. car looks good, heading towards the nn shipyard from what i gathered. thumbs up.

saw 2litregsr (sp*) in his integra taking the j clyde exit, bro paint your hatch me and zappas were looking at the car and aside from it being way to high, with to little of a tire for it not to be dumped for function purposes. but other than that looks good.

saw a FUCKING SLAMMED black ek hatch with a roof rack, beaks, looked like some rota track r's in silver. car was awesome looking, throwing sparks on the road he pulled out of im assuming his driveway on.

saw a chick driving a lowered 98+ gsr integra up in gloucster as well. she needs to let me get that shit.

few other shitpiles but nothing im going to waste time typing about.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:58 PM
Is in ur head, why?

crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness

type R with soot on the rear bumper above the exhaust turning left off of Indian river road this afternoon

red 99-00 ex with fogs, bronze wheels, girl driving (surprisingly I did not see any dents) turning left onto city park from ptown blvd this afternoon too.

Last edited by crxmadness; 03-28-2011 at 02:58 PM.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:56 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

red c5 z06 who came flying by me on London Blvd around 6ish. 'tinted' tails. dude drove kinda stupid.
brand new gti. gunmetal in color. thought it was a friend who was catching me fast on the interstate... instead it was a jersey shore type with his seat all the way back.. proceeded to chase the z06. lol.

red mk 4? 1.8t with a cute front mount. on black wheels. also on London around 6pm-ish.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:12 PM
Registered Member

Lavish has disabled reputation

Clean ass red dc2 integra with white wheels on western branch blvd
Old 03-28-2011, 03:46 PM

Jake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scr8dubbn
drop by anytime.
haha, if you see a black gti creepin in your court that's me.
Old 03-28-2011, 04:55 PM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

Originally Posted by mike nagz
saw the blue si with the tags that say something along wnp or something this morning on the way to work.

blue si, white slips, lower control arms, beaks tie bar, si spoiler, hids etc etc. usual shit, tastefully dumped lol. car looks good, heading towards the nn shipyard from what i gathered. thumbs up.

saw 2litregsr (sp*) in his integra taking the j clyde exit, bro paint your hatch me and zappas were looking at the car and aside from it being way to high, with to little of a tire for it not to be dumped for function purposes. but other than that looks good.

saw a FUCKING SLAMMED black ek hatch with a roof rack, beaks, looked like some rota track r's in silver. car was awesome looking, throwing sparks on the road he pulled out of im assuming his driveway on.

saw a chick driving a lowered 98+ gsr integra up in gloucster as well. she needs to let me get that shit.

few other shitpiles but nothing im going to waste time typing about.
im in las vegas right now....that was jeff(blwnmonster) driving it, the car will be painted and have new wheels after my pro1's and rest of valvetrain go in.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread