Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 05:34 PM
Grip Syndicate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Originally Posted by mike nagz
saw the blue si with the tags that say something along wnp or something this morning on the way to work.

blue si, white slips, lower control arms, beaks tie bar, si spoiler, hids etc etc. usual shit, tastefully dumped lol. car looks good, heading towards the nn shipyard from what i gathered. thumbs up.
Blue Si might have been me. Plates are "JDM WNAB" I head that way in the mornings...but white Starks, not slips Thanks man!

Originally Posted by crxmadness
red 99-00 ex with fogs, bronze wheels, girl driving (surprisingly I did not see any dents) turning left onto city park from ptown blvd this afternoon too.
And the Red one was my wife in her Si

Last edited by mportedcivicsi; 03-28-2011 at 05:36 PM.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:39 PM
what?

scr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jake.
haha, if you see a black gti creepin in your court that's me.
wouldnt be the first haha. i swear a different random person drops by once a month to see what i'm doing while wrenching. yay for cedar road.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:29 PM
Is in ur head, why?

crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness

Originally Posted by mportedcivicsi
I saw the dohc sticker, but I thought i saw an ex symbol on the back, o well
Old 03-28-2011, 06:36 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Blue Si might have been me. Plates are "JDM WNAB" I head that way in the mornings...but white Starks, not slips Thanks man!
Like I said before.. good man right here
Old 03-29-2011, 03:55 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by 2ltrgsr
im in las vegas right now....that was jeff(blwnmonster) driving it, the car will be painted and have new wheels after my pro1's and rest of valvetrain go in.
Yeah man i didnt think it was you. But couldnt remember. I like the car but it just needs to be lower and the flat black stuck out. But deff man. Keep it up.

Yeah that was it i have seen it a few times. And apoligies on the wheels i always see them rolling so couldnt verify. I was in the lowered db8 on 5lug with hids and shit.

Originally Posted by Jarrod
Yeah man.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:57 AM
Registered Member

stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz

Saw my girl Cory on the way home from work in her SEXY green e34 535i- on M Parallels and with the yellow high beams, moar low!
Old 03-29-2011, 04:00 AM
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by crxmadness
I saw the dohc sticker, but I thought i saw an ex symbol on the back, o well
No worries man It doesnt have the OEM "Si" sticker it has the CDM badge.

Originally Posted by Jarrod
Thanks man Was that you on High St/WB Blvd area last night about 845pm? Thought I saw you roll by while we were eating and then heading back the other direction shortly after when I was heading home...

Originally Posted by mike nagz
Yeah that was it i have seen it a few times. And apoligies on the wheels i always see them rolling so couldnt verify. I was in the lowered db8 on 5lug with hids and shit.
Think I saw you go by right as I was hitting 35th St. And no worries on the wheels...lol. Def cant tell anything from them moving That and the mess of Rotas around one would assume as much...lol.

Also, yellow S2k w/ paint matched hard top about 730pm on 164/ Towne Point Rd. Didnt see much as it was behind me but looked to be lowered and some type of silver wheels. May have been OEM AP2 wheels. Clean looking from what I saw though.

Last edited by mportedcivicsi; 03-29-2011 at 04:04 AM.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:18 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Yup that was my shitbox. Lol.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:22 AM
Registered Member

Scraper Biiike is a jewel in the roughScraper Biiike is a jewel in the roughScraper Biiike is a jewel in the rough

Saw a white dook ass bmw on Battlefield last night around 7:30/45. It had blue led underglow, and he moved the numbers from the trunk to the front fender crooked as shit, but I couldn't get close enough to read them so idk what model it was.

Also saw a slammed blue GLI with white wheels (AMG's or weds?) at the 711 in Deep Creek by the church at 8:30. I was in a silver mk4, at the light, but I doubt you saw me because you turned the other way. Looked good as shit
Old 03-29-2011, 07:44 AM
Stock.

xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon xEmerzon

That EK with CP-R's is so clean, over on princess anne road. I see it all the time and it still makes me turn my head a bit.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread