Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 09:03 PM
RHD all day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Fag in a Black 06ish civic leaving Red Rock in N.N. im the guy in the S2000 your drunk ass tried to race out of the parking lot and over speed bumps and then at every light untill we got on the Interstate. Your a Dumb bitch and i hope you wrap your car around a tree with out your friends in it, but hell they are dumb enough to ride with your ass so fuck it. good job on missing 3rd every chance you had. You bring a great name to Import car's . RANT lol

FUCK YOU and i hope you didnt kill anybody tonight wish i could have got your Plate #
Old 04-17-2011, 08:45 AM
Duct tape & Zip Ties

SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO

Lots and lots of rice. I mean more rice than ever lately. Fuck is wrong with people.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:17 PM
In the honda game...

wrx=sweet wrx=sweet wrx=sweet wrx=sweet wrx=sweet wrx=sweet wrx=sweet wrx=sweet wrx=sweet wrx=sweet wrx=sweet

Originally Posted by TheNiteKid
Fag in a Black 06ish civic leaving Red Rock in N.N. im the guy in the S2000 your drunk ass tried to race out of the parking lot and over speed bumps and then at every light untill we got on the Interstate. Your a Dumb bitch and i hope you wrap your car around a tree with out your friends in it, but hell they are dumb enough to ride with your ass so fuck it. good job on missing 3rd every chance you had. You bring a great name to Import car's . RANT lol

FUCK YOU and i hope you didnt kill anybody tonight wish i could have got your Plate #
u tell em radd lol but serious thats fucking dumb
Old 04-17-2011, 12:48 PM
artsy fuck

wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot

saw carlton's bagged a8 on the side of 64 whilst on my way to richmond.
Old 04-17-2011, 02:04 PM
Audi Fan

keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz

At around 1130 on princess ann saw Rick James in the Genesis (took me a while to figure out what the hell it was, the license plate was the only reason i knew), then saw a silver S4 going into the Landstown Commons shopping area, and a lowered cream/white? B5 A4 down Winterbury around 4/5p.m.
Old 04-17-2011, 02:43 PM
Registered Member

Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Broke B16
black e36 m3, black mesh style wheels with a red pinstripe lip. caged. racewerks sticker across the top of the windshield. PA plates.

verrrrry dope car!

rosemont rd. around noon.
Originally Posted by fish
Sounds like Brad. One of my favorite BMWs in the area.
Originally Posted by Broke B16
oh yeah, cobreau seat(s)

car was def. dope
Come on the site for the first time in forever cause I'm really bored at work and I get spotted. Sweet!
You were going the other way in the dumped civic right?
and how did you see my seats? I think I only had one in the car at that time?
Old 04-17-2011, 05:43 PM
Registered Member

lilgunz lilgunz lilgunz lilgunz lilgunz lilgunz

saw a Bentley Continental GT convertible on 264 approx 6:45am
Old 04-18-2011, 09:00 AM
-Rep Legion

Broke B16 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Impulsed7
Come on the site for the first time in forever cause I'm really bored at work and I get spotted. Sweet!
You were going the other way in the dumped civic right?
and how did you see my seats? I think I only had one in the car at that time?
No, I was in a Ford Ranger.
How did I see your seats? I don't know. I just like to pay attention to details of cars, even if it's only for a second.

I seriously love your car. Looks extremely nice.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:53 AM
And The Password Is

RICK-JMES is a splendid one to beholdRICK-JMES is a splendid one to beholdRICK-JMES is a splendid one to beholdRICK-JMES is a splendid one to beholdRICK-JMES is a splendid one to beholdRICK-JMES is a splendid one to beholdRICK-JMES is a splendid one to beholdRICK-JMES is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by keefboz
At around 1130 on princess ann saw Rick James in the Genesis (took me a while to figure out what the hell it was, the license plate was the only reason i knew), then saw a silver S4 going into the Landstown Commons shopping area, and a lowered cream/white? B5 A4 down Winterbury around 4/5p.m.

dont remember seeing an audi? were u in something else
Old 04-18-2011, 11:02 AM
Audi Fan

keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz

Originally Posted by RICK-JMES
dont remember seeing an audi? were u in something else
Nope, i was in the Audi, nobody will know what it is when they go by because it is debadged in the back, rings are black in the front and it doesnt look like an Audi due to the fact its close to a thousand years old.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread