Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 07:55 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
i cannot recall the color of the wheel. Car was super slammed though. looked real good. I was turning right onto princessa anne, in a blue wrx, the vw was sitting at the light,princesss anne and lynnhaven (walmart shopping cener intersection). Also the car had no driver side mirror. I noticed that when it drove past me, I didnt see if it had the passenger side mirror. I thought it was kinda funny cause I dont have mirrors on my car at the moment cause theyre being dipped at Source hydrographics.
Yea, that was me I have mirror deletes on both sides for the time being.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:01 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

word. well nice car man. That shit is fantastically low and looked really nice.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:44 AM
Registered Member

kanagawa21 has disabled reputation

Theptownkid... Blue s14 is my dd. Your s chasis is pretty clean as well, and nice fender roll in the rear.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:48 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Saw an 04-05 (I'm unsure) Subaru Legacy that hit the inner wall on 64W just past the Coliseum.

I was test driving a car, we both heard it (from the Coliseum itself), and winced.

Then leaving, I saw the damage. Hope if it was someone on here...you are okay. It was pretty bad, and luckily just the single car.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:03 PM
Registered Member

theptownkid has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by kanagawa21
Theptownkid... Blue s14 is my dd. Your s chasis is pretty clean as well, and nice fender roll in the rear.
my s14 in its current state was my dd till i bought my jeep. it was real dirty when you saw it. Girlfriend was in town so i didnt have a chance to wash it. are your fenders rolled and pulled? if not i know a pretty reputable guy. i didnt get a real good look at yours...
Old 04-27-2011, 03:57 PM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Saw the big three Hendrick driver's walking out of MacArthur Center this afternoon.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:06 PM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
Saw an 04-05 (I'm unsure) Subaru Legacy that hit the inner wall on 64W just past the Coliseum.

I was test driving a car, we both heard it (from the Coliseum itself), and winced.

Then leaving, I saw the damage. Hope if it was someone on here...you are okay. It was pretty bad, and luckily just the single car.
I heard the crash as well...think it happened behind me
Old 04-27-2011, 04:28 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Awful looking and sounding 350z last night, Invidia Dual exhaust, some knock off black wheels with about a 3 inch chrome/polished lip in the rear, some gay body kit and hood. Was definitely as ugly as it sounded on N Great Neck around 9-930p.m.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:17 PM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Interesting night. My son and I were riding around enjoying the great weather...lol. On our journey I had a black RSX with HIDs honk at me many times on Armistead....I dunno why...looked back and still couldn't figure it out...lol. Then had a slammed A4 with black wheels rev at me on Jefferson.....awesome. Then to top it all of a green Mustang GT with black wheels (like the 95ish body style) tried pacing me and speeding up and slowing down to get me to race him.....wouldn't even waste my gas dude.

Oh and a pretty clean looking red civic coupe on Jefferson with blue HIDs and yellow fogs.....all I got sorry, didn't get a closer look.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:29 PM
Works on S2000's.

C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory

Originally Posted by TheNiteKid
Super clean black TSX on white Work K.R.'s very nice sorry I didn't give u the thumb up I was in awe at the car, think a blonde girl was driving
That's my womans car. You met het at Starbucks a few saturday nights ago.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread