Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 02:55 PM
low&slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Spotted a white ek 4-door lowered on gold rota j-spcl's around 2:30 and also a flat black wrx on black/gunmetal rota torques. Both were on lynhaven
Old 07-19-2011, 04:34 PM
Registered member

silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer

white type arrr with RPF1s? and jdm front at NOB.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:34 PM
Registered Member

SpeedOften has disabled reputation

I saw a "motor scooter gang" or 5 or 6 scooters on Todds Lane in Hampton... lol
Old 07-19-2011, 05:39 PM
NH0

BannisteR BannisteR BannisteR BannisteR BannisteR BannisteR BannisteR BannisteR BannisteR BannisteR BannisteR

Originally Posted by silentdancer
white type arrr with RPF1s? and jdm front at NOB.
That would be me. Yes RPF's powder coated
Old 07-19-2011, 06:11 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Black Type R(?), around i thinkkkk it was like 1030/11ish maybe, (long day at work, don't remember), Driving down 264 towards the beach, Lowered, Some sort of Stock honda/acura wheels, Don't know if it was a Type R or not, cause it didn't have the type r sticker and the Wing was shaved, but It had the Lip, Shaved Side Moldings, and No Sun Roof...Looked and sounded really good
Old 07-19-2011, 10:19 PM
Registered Member

Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by POS DSM
nice, car was very clean. Too bad I wasn't in the contour, I was in my dad's Rav4 moving furniture.
not really against you or anything, but whats with all the contour owners thinking they are the shit around here? I seem to pull up to every one of them, owning everything from the crappy 4 cyl zetec's to the svt's in either mine or my wife's cars that seem to think that they are all race cars. ok, enough ranting, I used to own one and think it was awesome, but I have since moved on to realize my svt was just an old mans car.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:19 AM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by 99EM1
That would be me. Yes RPF's powder coated
OMG <3<3<3

I spotted sexy ass Jarrod and his Rrrrr last night on Witchduck followed by a blue EM1 that wasn't Kyle, and an S2k behind that. I was in mine and the clam's Jeep so I was incognito.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:39 AM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

Originally Posted by Impulsed7
not really against you or anything, but whats with all the contour owners thinking they are the shit around here? I seem to pull up to every one of them, owning everything from the crappy 4 cyl zetec's to the svt's in either mine or my wife's cars that seem to think that they are all race cars. ok, enough ranting, I used to own one and think it was awesome, but I have since moved on to realize my svt was just an old mans car.
We are the shit. All contour's are race cars. Respek the contour, we own these streetz
Old 07-20-2011, 07:56 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by elambz
OMG <3<3<3

I spotted sexy ass Jarrod and his Rrrrr last night on Witchduck followed by a blue EM1 that wasn't Kyle, and an S2k behind that. I was in mine and the clam's Jeep so I was incognito.

jarrod, rj, and nick (triggerhappy) on here i dont know rjs name on here off the top of my head prolly heading to pho
Old 07-20-2011, 07:57 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

and elambz incognegro*

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread