Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 08-07-2011, 07:58 PM
Jive Turkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

DO YOU KNOW THE MUFFIN MAN?
Old 08-07-2011, 08:24 PM

slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion

Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan
That would be me - appreciate the compliment.
^ "Who lives on drury lane?" Really clean s2k, my car was the red caliber srt4 in the lot. Not the most loved car lol
Old 08-08-2011, 05:36 AM
GTFO.

dobey has disabled reputation

Saw bos? yesterday cruising by the Bash at the Lube show, in that baby blue Mustang.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:42 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by wesnot
pretty sure nftuatn was behind me on old buckroe. at least that's what the plates looked like in my mirror. that truck sounds so nasty.
i think this is the first time anyone has "spotted" me....lol...and yes..black dually...twas me
Old 08-08-2011, 05:26 PM
Registered member

TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan

Originally Posted by slomotion
^ "Who lives on drury lane?" Really clean s2k, my car was the red caliber srt4 in the lot. Not the most loved car lol
Haha, indeed.

And yes, I do recall seeing your car on the way in. Definitely was clean - red and/or matching calipers if I recall? I think you were parked a few spaces up in same row.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:33 PM

slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion

Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan
Haha, indeed.

And yes, I do recall seeing your car on the way in. Definitely was clean - red and/or matching calipers if I recall? I think you were parked a few spaces up in same row.
thanks, yepp you're right. It's actually stock with the red paint on the calipers lol Wish they were brembos like the other SRT's, just have the police charger calipers. Def a mix-match of parts with the caliber srt4
Old 08-09-2011, 05:10 AM
wait, what?

coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface

Saw an incredibly clean black mark III RHD Supra on 264E this morning w/SC tags.... Thanks for making my day, I was driving a solid mile or so with my jaw on the floorboard of my car.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:19 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

yeah that guy has been running around for awhile, he blew off on me a few times when i was on the gsxr but never played
Old 08-09-2011, 06:52 AM
Skraight.

Fasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond repute

A clean black cobalt ss with the plates "MPLUSM" this morning by hampton highway. Also a red/black mustang that sounded like the motor was about to throw a rod any second on george washington memorial last night near royal farms.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Duct tape & Zip Ties

SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO

bangin fine white girl in a debagged s197 black with black wheels 64 east got off on greenbriar around 3pm.
definitely nice car.
edit- from the shoulders up anyways she was nice didnt creep to check anything else.

Last edited by SCREECHO; 08-09-2011 at 11:59 AM.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread