Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Is CABRILO on here? VW cabrio, license plate read cabrilo, mostly stock, but lowered way too much. Your blown shocks were downright scary looking. If your car bounced anymore, it would be a basketball.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:54 PM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

Originally Posted by all4sr's
This morning, around 1040ish, Silver 350z, pretty low, amazing fitting wheels(maybe vsxx's?) Polished I believe, Big ass Front mount, SOunded really good, Turned off of Hampton Club onto Hardy Cash, I believe, don't know the peninsula tooo well. Were sitting at the light in the Work Van, Followed behind it for a while down Magruder.

White Hype R with White wheels driving through the Neighborhood I'm working in in York County around 4ish, Asain guy Driving, looked like there was a kid in the back seat.

I'll be working up in York County for the next couple of weeks, So I'll be posting alot..olol

EDIT:.. Ohh, and I'm pretty sure I passed by 2ltrgsr's house the other day, 99.9% sure it was His Wife's TL-s that was out front, Looked amazing driving by...
cool, my integra is getting prepped for paint ...but her car is usually out there since she drives her envoy daily now.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:39 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by 2ltrgsr
cool, my integra is getting prepped for paint
WOO!
Old 08-11-2011, 03:44 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by wrx=sweet
seen that hype r alot. i live in york county and believe he lives in coventry. its a gsr but pretty clean. You will be seeing me ALOT since i drive all the time lol
What do you drive? so I know to wave if I see you

Also, around 1130ish I believe, Driving through the neighborhood I'm working in, Burgendy/Maroon s13 Hatch, Black Hatch, Pretty Damn low, Amazing Fitment, black face with Chrome Lip wheels, HUGEEEE FMIC, Front Bumper was Cut out some to show more of the FMIC, Younger loooking guy driving, Blew off when He saw taht I was looking...I was the Guy Cutting down some trees in a Front yard with a Turban Towel wrapped around his head, lol.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:19 AM
GTFO.

dobey has disabled reputation

Couple of fools tryin to act cool by goin' 70 over 64 on Oyster Point/Victory. How was the ticket? Saw the cop sitting by the 64 on ramp, pull out to come after you.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:55 AM
141.12 kHz

Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon

Silver S2000 in parking garage at NMCP. License plate "noftchx".
Old 08-11-2011, 03:00 PM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

White s2k plates "blanco" at Walmart...forgot your name on here. Car looks good...my husband couldn't stop starring....lol. Then while waiting to turn onto Jefferson saw another white s2k that looked stock. I was laughing cause dude vtaked hard made a lot of noise and didn't really go anywhere lol
Old 08-11-2011, 03:05 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by SubieChik
White s2k plates "blanco" at Walmart...forgot your name on here. Car looks good...my husband couldn't stop starring....lol. Then while waiting to turn onto Jefferson saw another white s2k that looked stock. I was laughing cause dude vtaked hard made a lot of noise and didn't really go anywhere lol

First one is E.J, he changes name's often. Used to be "jack in the box" or something of the like.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Educated Hater

Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy

Saw a blue supra with a blue and yellow interior and a transformer logo in place of the toyota logo on kempsville this morning in the peake. Either had a single center chrome exhaust or the shiniest spot for a tow hitch ever. Asian guy was driving it.

It was something.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Registered Member

SpeedOften has disabled reputation

At the Hampton Lowes this evening ~6pm, a WRX wagon, maroonish rear end and the front was I think blue? I didn't get a good look. It had an All Aspect Motorsports sticker on the back.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread