Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 07:05 AM
Bro'd Out

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Originally Posted by russjameson
That was me. thanks man.
Yeah its a 83' with a 2005 1.8T engine swap, 2003 20th GTI dash and interior.
It's fun.
looked fun and sexy. sounds super nice too. I was in the black 330i.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:06 AM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by Crnchy wen Blac
Given this statement, along with your previous observation of said dumbass I can safely assume she is a ghetto ass hoochie.

Or clueless blonde white bitch
She's some dittzy 17 year old blonde driving around in a car her parents bought her.

When she turns onto Warwick it takes her around 1.5 miles before she can settle into a single lane. The rest of the time she'sstraddled over two of the three.

I've been beside her 4 or 5 times and it's always the same story.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:13 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by Reloaded
She's some dittzy 17 year old blonde driving around in a car her parents bought her.

When she turns onto Warwick it takes her around 1.5 miles before she can settle into a single lane. The rest of the time she'sstraddled over two of the three.

I've been beside her 4 or 5 times and it's always the same story.
I was kinda right I guess

Id like to come down the newport news, in my truck, find her "driving," and hit her with a solid PIT maneuver
Old 08-29-2011, 05:38 PM
Registered Member

raandy has disabled reputation

hah. Too bad I fit none of those descriptions. And not a single one of you assholes know me so you can stop. And I am not a bad driver by any means so your shit talking can go somewhere else.. Although im extremely flattered.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:39 PM
TwoWheels YearRound

Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade

Originally Posted by raandy
hah. Too bad I fit none of those descriptions. And not a single one of you assholes know me so you can stop. And I am not a bad driver by any means so your shit talking can go somewhere else.. Although im extremely flattered.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:59 PM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Old 08-29-2011, 06:05 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

We don't need to know you to see you driving you dumbass.

You live over in Brandon Heights.

At least that’s where you’re always coming from when I spot you zig-zagging across Warwick Blvd.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:48 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

You've been seen driving around, admitted that you were seen. We obviously know what you look like bitch, now post tits or fuck off
Old 08-29-2011, 07:43 PM
ಠ_ಠ

planb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud of

spotted a lowered silver prelude with what looked to be a stock exhaust (but it was slightly noisy) on Portsmouth Blvd...wanted me to pace him or something everytime we hit a light, i was just trying to chill dude. ::car also had halo's...would have liked it a little more w/o them.::

Last edited by planb; 08-29-2011 at 07:43 PM. Reason: niqquh had halo's..yo
Old 08-29-2011, 08:21 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Originally Posted by Reloaded
We don't need to know you to see you driving you dumbass.

You live over in Brandon Heights.

At least that’s where you’re always coming from when I spot you zig-zagging across Warwick Blvd.
Reloaded has the scoop on any and all members of vadriven at all times. LOLOLOL.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread