Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 06:29 AM
nortaP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Originally Posted by ryanherington
Reloaded has the scoop on any and all members of vadriven at all times. LOLOLOL.
Naw, this one happens to live like 2 - 3 blocks down the street from me.

I encounter her all the time making a suicidal left turn across Warwick traffic with no light then unable to pick a lane until around
CNU.
Old 08-30-2011, 01:27 PM
Audi Fan

keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz

Red B5 Audi on Dam Neck with blacked out grille and wheels around 4p.m., A4? S4? Looked slow
Old 08-30-2011, 03:12 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Super Reyan has disabled reputation

i see that one every once in a while.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:34 PM
#Trendy

Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio

Originally Posted by keefboz
Red B5 Audi on Dam Neck with blacked out grille and wheels around 4p.m., A4? S4? Looked slow
I never see anyone when im driving my s4 around =[ or get seen. I still need to come out your way there are a few guys from audizine that have talked about meeting up.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:05 PM
static air

Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas

justin bell, your car isn't audizine approved. too much lows and not enough tire to road contact.

wutz funkshunel?
Old 08-30-2011, 07:17 PM
ಠ_ಠ

planb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud of

Spotted a mean sounding Audi Wagon, don't know Audi models exactly but this one was nice. Was a darker blue and looked like it possibly could have been lowered???maybe. Spotted on Portsmouth Blvd. this afternoon about 2 or 3 times, i love it.
Old 08-31-2011, 01:51 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Just now saw a white integra with a jdm front and itr wing sitting on bronze blades at the vcu campus

Blue ek coupe sitting on what I think are bbs knockoffs on franklin st in richmond

And the cleanest 60something bug on gracie st in richmond. Looked lowered, green w/some decal on the side and a luggage rack on top
Old 08-31-2011, 03:57 AM
Audi Fan

keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz

Originally Posted by Audio
I never see anyone when im driving my s4 around =[ or get seen. I still need to come out your way there are a few guys from audizine that have talked about meeting up.
Definitely, I'm currently putting in a GT2871rs, and should have it up for this weekend, also I leave at the end of september!
Old 08-31-2011, 04:24 AM
Skraight.

Fasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty sure that red audi is on stock painted wheels. Don't believe he's on the forum. And some of you may have seen my roommate's b5 audi s4 around. He drives like an asshat. Dark blue with nogaro blue seats, built motor on RS4 turbos/RS4 wheels and some other bs.
Old 08-31-2011, 05:48 AM
Vette Killer

dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt

Black WRX STi on 264 in Portsmouth about 10:30PM Tuesday. Your car looks good and thanks for all of the props while we were moving. If you are on here I would be interested in knowing more about your car. I am the guy with the blue/white GT500.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread