Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 08:27 AM
Havoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Blond cutie (maybe not bad eyes) on langley with a Orange mini cooper convertable that sounded like a subaru.
Old 08-31-2011, 09:27 AM
#Trendy

Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio

Originally Posted by keefboz
Definitely, I'm currently putting in a GT2871rs, and should have it up for this weekend, also I leave at the end of september!
Damn, then ill have to get out there before the end of the month, I take it you won't be attending h2o?
Old 08-31-2011, 09:29 AM
Skraight.

Fasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sun Wukong
Blond cutie (maybe not bad eyes) on langley with a Orange mini cooper convertable that sounded like a subaru.
Definitely not, seen her before. She looked decent in the car then got out and I quickly changed my mind.
Old 08-31-2011, 09:48 AM
Audi Fan

keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz

Originally Posted by Audio
Damn, then ill have to get out there before the end of the month, I take it you won't be attending h2o?
Nah man, not only that I am going overseas and will probably have to leave my S6 here
Old 08-31-2011, 10:37 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Saw a champ white itr on rochambeau, jdm front and jdm itr wheels. And saw an intercooler behind that bumper lol. Gave you the thumbs up but you didn't see
Old 08-31-2011, 11:53 AM
Vette Killer

dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt

Black vert Porsche Carrera S with Md. plates and a decent looking driver and rte 58 east bound.
Old 08-31-2011, 03:23 PM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

Originally Posted by Fasterthanthem
Definitely not, seen her before. She looked decent in the car then got out and I quickly changed my mind.
My eyes....are trying set me up!
Old 08-31-2011, 03:51 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Holy fuckshitballs, does noone know how to drive on 64 or in all of Newport News anymore? Fucking idiots today going slow as shit in left lane. Newport News, seemingly explanatory.

Did see a group of bikers by the airport in NN, girls had their tire treads filled in pink, looked nifty.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:18 PM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Black Gallardo in North Suffolk around 10:15
Old 08-31-2011, 10:08 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Saw a fresh black tegg on 199 today. exhaust was loud as FAWK! had JDM red honda badge on the back also a sticker that said "DP". pulled with him, it was quick. thumbs up bro!

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread