Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 11:37 AM
LIKE A BOSS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

ive heard differently from the police and a witness. Biker was weaving in and out of traffic. either way, it's pretty sad.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:10 PM
Registered Member

97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe

Heard about it aswell, sad story,

Anyway, black s2k, tan seats, white work meisters, looks good man. Across from moes lynnhaven, Im in the silver ap1
Old 11-14-2011, 12:56 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by jt223539
Met this guy at the autocross yesterday morning. Really nice guy, also have to agree with it sounding and looking amazing.
Ah, nice. Wonder if hes on here.

I <3 those cars.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:44 PM
Registered Member

nicbaines nicbaines nicbaines nicbaines nicbaines nicbaines nicbaines nicbaines nicbaines nicbaines nicbaines

saw a new red ferrari F458 italia down at the yorktown pub, and i fell in love. dreams
Old 11-15-2011, 03:41 AM
Team Ultraspeed

Super Reyan has disabled reputation

Thank you Mr. Copper ZR1 for gunning it next to me on Independance. Although I don't understand your tactics, I hear tell these cars are fast and expensive so I guess it is ok. Also, E46 M3 "M POWER" on 564.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:05 AM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally Posted by RandomTask
The story is on wavy.com. What drives me insane is that its usually some woman in an SUV yapping away on her cell that tries to take you out. Then they get pissed at you when they force you onto the emergency lane or to lay in on the brakes. Then when they do take someone out its "Oh, OMG I'm so sorry! It really was an accident!" It wasn't an accident you stupid broad, its your inability of operating a motor vehicle compounded with your attitude that you're the most important thing on the roads.
It isn't just bikes... they whack other drivers in cars too.. I have soooo many calls where some moron makes a left hand turn thinking they can make it or just not paying attention and they cause an accident bc they turn in front of those traveling straight.. who have the right away. People just don't pay attention at all when driving.. and those who claim to be able to multitask.. that's a lie.. if you're talking on the phone.. you're distracted.

I saw a silver sti yesterday afternoon..on general booth.. I actually think it was drftwizard's old one. no wing.. black wheels
Old 11-15-2011, 07:45 AM
muziklounge.com

Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo

Originally Posted by notsogoodfeline
It isn't just bikes... they whack other drivers in cars too.. I have soooo many calls where some moron makes a left hand turn thinking they can make it or just not paying attention and they cause an accident bc they turn in front of those traveling straight.. who have the right away. People just don't pay attention at all when driving.. and those who claim to be able to multitask.. that's a lie.. if you're talking on the phone.. you're distracted.

I saw a silver sti yesterday afternoon..on general booth.. I actually think it was drftwizard's old one. no wing.. black wheels

hi
Old 11-15-2011, 09:17 AM
DGAF

Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie

Originally Posted by RandomTask
The story is on wavy.com. What drives me insane is that its usually some woman in an SUV yapping away on her cell that tries to take you out. Then they get pissed at you when they force you onto the emergency lane or to lay in on the brakes. Then when they do take someone out its "Oh, OMG I'm so sorry! It really was an accident!" It wasn't an accident you stupid broad, its your inability of operating a motor vehicle compounded with your attitude that you're the most important thing on the roads.
That would be when those ignorant people who drive and act like that start losing mirrors. Stupid, I know.. But not half as stupid as their comprehension on how properly and safely operate a motor vehicle.
Old 11-15-2011, 11:43 AM
Registered member

A7Xogg A7Xogg A7Xogg A7Xogg A7Xogg A7Xogg A7Xogg A7Xogg A7Xogg A7Xogg A7Xogg

saw a nice mini cooper s with an exhaust while leaving tncc williamsburg campus. I was in the blue fg2 si
Old 11-15-2011, 12:17 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by Delta Charlie
That would be when those ignorant people who drive and act like that start losing mirrors. Stupid, I know.. But not half as stupid as their comprehension on how properly and safely operate a motor vehicle.
I've banged a mirror once or twice before.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread