Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 12-26-2011, 11:59 AM
YANKYMATE!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Originally Posted by SortaFlush
Like properly repaired them? or still has the ghetto square patch? I know he raised it up like the next day he got it. Not many people liked driving super dumped in it like me haha.
They look like nothing ever happened... it looks like every other S2000. If I didn't know better, I'd say his mommy and daddy bought it for him and he whined until they gave him money to buy XXR's and slap those on.

I consider myself to be one of the lucky ones who witnessed HARD247 up close and personal...
Old 12-26-2011, 12:35 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by lbs_ft
They look like nothing ever happened... it looks like every other S2000. If I didn't know better, I'd say his mommy and daddy bought it for him and he whined until they gave him money to buy XXR's and slap those on.

I consider myself to be one of the lucky ones who witnessed HARD247 up close and personal...
Well thanks <3. I surely do miss that car, that's for sure. I can't complain though, with all I have right now. I think I've made up my mind, that the next S2000 will be a time attack only track car/occasional street.
Old 12-26-2011, 12:37 PM
Registered member

OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift!

Well thanks <3. I surely do miss that car, that's for sure. I can't complain though, with all I have right now. I think I've made up my mind, that the next S2000 will be a time attack only track car/occasional street.
Yeah. All right. And tonight I'm fucking Katy Perry.
Old 12-26-2011, 12:47 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by OhShift!
Yeah. All right. And tonight I'm fucking Katy Perry.
LOL, I had my fun being an ultra low S2000. It was practically all for show and no go. I've driven S2000's with 255-75/45's, functional drop, geared, ect and had a blast. I never got to enjoy my S2000 like that.
Old 12-26-2011, 01:05 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Functional is dumb. I'm gonna dump my MS3 and put stupid wheels on it.
Old 12-26-2011, 01:06 PM
YANKYMATE!

lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft

Fuck practicality. Form over function.
Old 12-26-2011, 01:21 PM

trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky

On Granby St. S13, stanced on gold wheels with polished lip, love the cherry color, waved at you from the s13 with black body kit...
Old 12-26-2011, 01:31 PM
Slammedxpert

Originally Posted by elambz
Functional is dumb. I'm gonna dump my MS3 and put stupid wheels on it.
That's why I have the Integra. For something that looks "okay". and my diesel to tow. I'm actually getting ready to list the 240 up for sale possible part out. So after it's all gone, I'll have money up for a S2000. (most likely gonna go to auctions)
Old 12-26-2011, 03:33 PM
RHD all day

TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid

Originally Posted by lbs_ft
indeed, car looks good - your suspension is crazy tight haha
yeah the shit blows my anus out
Old 12-26-2011, 04:47 PM
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of

The black S13, with the license plate "VTEC DIS". Ugh, looked so good. Makes me want to finish up my 240 faster. I was in the Blue DA Integra "Downlo" is my plate.
Originally Posted by all4sr's
Seen that car quite a few times, and that shit is in Fact fucking AMAZING looking.
Very much a nice car. Dude is cool as crap if you catch up with him. Friend of mine from the Navy days. Dont think he is on here or if he is, he is never on...

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread