Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 09:07 PM
doesn't like 1911s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

I don't usually post in here...

But I saw (what I think was) a green civc hatch on staggered RSs' in hampton on mercury at around 6:45. It was dark, and it was moving, but it looked pretty clean from what I could see.
Old 12-14-2010, 03:27 AM
Registered member

Phillie@SAGE has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Delta Charlie
Saw a dope white IS300 with bronze wheels and what looked to be a full lip kit all around - Spotted driving on Fort Eustis
Ya thats was me..its a vertex front bumper,fenders, and side skirts, chargespeed rear bumper. Thanks for the compliment though! What were you driving?
Old 12-14-2010, 05:31 AM
i sold the world

xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx

Originally Posted by Mirrorimg
As bad as it probably was, the owners should have kept track of their dogs, because it sounds like the dogs were wandering around off-leash.
your right but that dosnt justify not stopping to help out with the dog he plowed over.
But it wasnt his fault he said that the cox cable guy left the back gate open and they let ther pups out in the backyard.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:02 AM
DGAF

Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie

Originally Posted by Phillie@SAGE
Ya thats was me..its a vertex front bumper,fenders, and side skirts, chargespeed rear bumper. Thanks for the compliment though! What were you driving?
PM Sent
Old 12-14-2010, 06:14 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Last night at Lynnhaven mall, around 845ish, Silver Subbie wagon, loud as a bitch, roof rack, stickers all over the back window, lowered, License plate said "Epic wgn", or close to that...was driving around looking for parking as i was hoping in my girls car.
Old 12-14-2010, 11:25 AM
Lord H loves me

nissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these parts

saw a gay ass red cobra on rosemont today with a gay ass license plate "slwbra" real originial you faggot. gave you a thumbs down by the way douche bag. go suck your navy bros dicks you crew cut havin fairy
Old 12-14-2010, 11:46 AM
LIKE A BOSS

jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey

Originally Posted by all4sr's
Last night at Lynnhaven mall, around 845ish, Silver Subbie wagon, loud as a bitch, roof rack, stickers all over the back window, lowered, License plate said "Epic wgn", or close to that...was driving around looking for parking as i was hoping in my girls car.
my friend AJ idk if he's on here. i rolled and pulled his fenders too
Old 12-14-2010, 12:21 PM
LOLH8RS

straightHYPE has disabled reputation

Just had a green jdm front integration on 5 lug with jdm 16s with guam tags and red recaros
Old 12-14-2010, 12:58 PM
Friggin' Old.

2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice

Originally Posted by nggr_hntr
saw a gay ass red cobra on rosemont today with a gay ass license plate "slwbra" real originial you faggot. gave you a thumbs down by the way douche bag. go suck your navy bros dicks you crew cut havin fairy
I thought rednecks loved mustangs, second only to an IROC and their sisters?

meh. must be only fox bodies.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:41 PM
low&slow

slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo

Black eg coupe with red sportmaxxes on battlefield.

Clean slammed white integra on green tree rd.

Primer eg hatch with red fenders on lynhaven speeding. Funny thing was a rav 4 was still right next to it as it was going.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread