Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Dust Bunny has disabled reputation
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Lolz

2 dickheads of integra drivers racing down mercury today. Green one was turbo'd, he let off so he could pass someone safely and the oil burning one decided that vtec had to be hit beside me, yet, he went nowhere. Good job. ECHM was on saturday.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:12 PM
Registered Member

DKDunn04 DKDunn04 DKDunn04 DKDunn04 DKDunn04 DKDunn04 DKDunn04 DKDunn04 DKDunn04 DKDunn04 DKDunn04

Good looking lowered red civic on 64E from Ft Eustis to J Clyde around 5PM, and a black FXT on Eustis around 4PM.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:33 AM
Registered Member

100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF

Originally Posted by Broke B16
That was me, thanks. Your GS looks good too.
Thanks man. I live in the apartments by that Food Lion and I go there all the time. I always wondered whos LS430 that was.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:36 AM
Registered Member

100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF

Originally Posted by 97Ek_coupe
red s2k with blue wheels and painters tape on the front bumper, i passed you on 264 and we exchanged waves.

spotted james(shotzy) on s lynnhaven aswell, lexus looks good as always!
I was headed to Chipolte!
Old 07-03-2012, 03:52 AM
TwoWheels YearRound

Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade

Originally Posted by Nyghtstalkr
You sir need to clarify what you are talking about. First off, the car has an idle issue that causes the rpm's to bounce. I refuse to ride the clutch and burn it out. The issue is being troubleshot but unfortunately it is the only car I have working. Second, I have never driven that car more than 5 mph over the speed limit on surface streets and over 9 mph on the freeway. It is way to loud and too much of an attention getter to be stupid. Third, I don't appreciate someone, who doesn't know me, talking crap about me behind my back. I guarantee you that you are VERY mistaken on what you claim you witnessed. Oh, plus, I find it very hard to believe that you saw me on that friday during towncenter and holland considering I was no where near that section of town at anypoint before 5:30pm because I was detailing a fellow 8thgen civic. Hmmmmm.
-rep for being a crybaby.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:20 AM
141.12 kHz

Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon

You sir need to clarify what you are talking about. First off, the car has an idle issue that causes the rpm's to bounce. I refuse to ride the clutch and burn it out. The issue is being troubleshot but unfortunately it is the only car I have working. Second, I have never driven that car more than 5 mph over the speed limit on surface streets and over 9 mph on the freeway. It is way to loud and too much of an attention getter to be stupid. Third, I don't appreciate someone, who doesn't know me, talking crap about me behind my back. I guarantee you that you are VERY mistaken on what you claim you witnessed. Oh, plus, I find it very hard to believe that you saw me on that friday during towncenter and holland considering I was no where near that section of town at anypoint before 5:30pm because I was detailing a fellow 8thgen civic. Hmmmmm.
Puss.

Originally Posted by SubieChik
Please tell me you joined the forum just bc you wanted to rage at this guy that called you out......please
Probably.

Spotted an all black Volvo S30 on London yesterday. Looked good.

Last edited by Otacon; 07-03-2012 at 04:22 AM.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:45 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

A response like this nearly guarantees it was you. Who the fuck refers to "8thgen Civic" when talking about a car? Nobody really gives two shits.

So, a brief synopsis:
idriveahonda is driving his bone stock 09 SI Sedan
Dudebro in his "8thgen Civic" driving like a tard
Sees an awesome 370Z and makes sure to move around to get behind it and make cool supercharger noise
I get to pass him doing the speed limit right next to Plaza Azteca on Holland Road
Dudebro gets all over it and tracks me down from probably twenty cars back after someone turned
Dudebro makes gets into turn lane at KMART at Holland Road and stomps it in the turn lane and around turn

Yes, it was you, or your silly twat friends.

Come at me bro.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:30 PM
POS 240

slow_ls slow_ls slow_ls slow_ls slow_ls slow_ls slow_ls slow_ls slow_ls slow_ls slow_ls

Red nsx on Portsmouth Blvd around 1:30
Old 07-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Registered member

yahh is infamous around these partsyahh is infamous around these partsyahh is infamous around these partsyahh is infamous around these partsyahh is infamous around these partsyahh is infamous around these partsyahh is infamous around these partsyahh is infamous around these partsyahh is infamous around these partsyahh is infamous around these partsyahh is infamous around these parts

Saw a white X on 264E on the shoulder and a 3 series trying to help.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Registered Member

TrevorsTII TrevorsTII TrevorsTII TrevorsTII TrevorsTII TrevorsTII TrevorsTII TrevorsTII TrevorsTII TrevorsTII TrevorsTII

Black 350z slammed on highlighter orange wheels driving on Jefferson in Newport News.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread