Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 09:46 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Saw a silver debadged '06 WRX on woodlawn in hampton. He got off 64 at 4th view
Old 06-17-2013, 12:25 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Saw a newer model Mustang hit the divider HARD (damn near flipped himself) at the Indian River exit on 64E around 12:30 last night.

He then merged five lanes to the Indian River exit and hauled ass away.

I'm guessing drunk.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:35 PM
The VW guy

AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
Saw a newer model Mustang hit the divider HARD (damn near flipped himself) at the Indian River exit on 64E around 12:30 last night.

He then merged five lanes to the Indian River exit and hauled ass away.

I'm guessing drunk.
Good thing it was only a Mustang.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:06 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

A Supercharged Mini Cooper, Blue in color, black wheels, appeared to be stockish ride height, hard to tell since they seem to come with mailbox truck wheels and an exhaust. On 64 west bound yesterday, 5-530. Felt the need to do a gay ricer fly by with a "I'm bad ass smirk" on his face, paddle shifting just to cut me off and slam on brakes because there was traffic in front of him. License plate read "Naughty"

I was in my dually, no need to act hardcore, Bro.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:26 AM
Registered Member

smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen

Originally Posted by SortaFlush
A Supercharged Mini Cooper, Blue in color, black wheels, appeared to be stockish ride height, hard to tell since they seem to come with mailbox truck wheels and an exhaust. On 64 west bound yesterday, 5-530. Felt the need to do a gay ricer fly by with a "I'm bad ass smirk" on his face, paddle shifting just to cut me off and slam on brakes because there was traffic in front of him. License plate read "Naughty"

i think he passed me too, i may have seen you. I was in the black z33. that guy was driving like a jackass.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:53 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by smokescreen
i think he passed me too, i may have seen you. I was in the black z33. that guy was driving like a jackass.
Yes, he was definitely driving like a douche. I have the black F350 on alcoas, Orange 05 sticker on the left rear back glass. I'm not quite sure I seen you, it's possible but my girlfriend and I were talking about the mini cooper guy haha.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:01 AM
Registered Member

smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen

saw a black s2k today. invidia exhuast, lowered, with rpf1s. clean car whoever you are!
Old 06-18-2013, 11:55 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by SortaFlush

Sounds like he's lucky you didn't run him over. A mini cooper seems about the right size to make a decent wheel chock for a dually.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:51 PM
Slammedxpert

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Sounds like he's lucky you didn't run him over. A mini cooper seems about the right size to make a decent wheel chock for a dually.
I would loved to have punted that car off the road, but I didn't want it contaminating my truck.
Old 06-19-2013, 01:10 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by smokescreen
saw a black s2k today. invidia exhuast, lowered, with rpf1s. clean car whoever you are!
Might have been itsyuj if you were in newport news

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread