Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official Good Restaurants in the 757

Old 07-02-2014, 02:49 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Official Good Restaurants in the 757

Unfortunately, no I haven't tried the whiskey kitchen but thanks for reminding me. Here's a couple more good ones though.

Gosport Tavern
702 High St
Portsmouth, VA 23704

Work on your MBA or "masters of bourbon appreciation". Once you try like 35 types of whiskey/bourbon, you get a discount on drinks.

Jeb's Diner
15668 Carrollton Blvd
Carrollton, VA 23314

This place is the fucking shit. The dude's wife is Korean and makes all sorts of Korean recipes. Additionally, they have Korean-based BBQ, which is amazing.
Old 07-03-2014, 04:30 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

I tried whiskey kitchen a few weeks ago as its right outside of the neighborhood. Beer was great, food was alright. I had the whiskey burger and it was like a 7/10. Wife had the fish sandwich and she said the same. They're still pretty new and still working out the kinks. Ill give it a try again in a month or so. The whiskey selection was junk though.

Lulus right down the street from there has much better whiskey selection, excellent beer selection and the food is pretty damn kick ass. The lulu sandwich is fucking amazing.
Old 07-03-2014, 04:54 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

One of my favorites in the area, wife loves it:

Salt
1716 Pleasure House Road # 101
Virginia Beach, VA 23455

They will reserve parts of the restaurant for private dinners (we did for our anniversary) and it was awesome. Try the Truffle Mac & Cheese…awesome.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:50 AM
Black girls love me!

91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
I tried whiskey kitchen a few weeks ago as its right outside of the neighborhood. Beer was great, food was alright. I had the whiskey burger and it was like a 7/10. Wife had the fish sandwich and she said the same. They're still pretty new and still working out the kinks. Ill give it a try again in a month or so. The whiskey selection was junk though.

Lulus right down the street from there has much better whiskey selection, excellent beer selection and the food is pretty damn kick ass. The lulu sandwich is fucking amazing.
You're the second person that said the whiskey selection there sucks. A friend last night told me the same thing. I live down the road from Lulu's and I've been dying to try it.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:54 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Lulus is banging. I seriously almost started crying when I had the lulu sandwich. It was amazing.the brisket was unfreaking real. I was stone cold sober so it wasnt any inebriation talking.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:56 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

But you are a big softy…so that probably has a bunch to do with it.
Old 07-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Lucky Oyster best joint on General Booth hands down.
Old 07-03-2014, 01:42 PM
Black girls love me!

91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg

Originally Posted by Daft Punk:8299293
Lucky Oyster best joint on General Booth hands down.
Definitely can't beat their happy hour

Retro Cafe on 22nd has amazing burgers too. Eric and Johnny do amazing work for it being a bar kitchen.
Old 07-04-2014, 05:37 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Whiskey kitchen selection is shit.

Good was pretty damn good, good beers on tap, good service.

But Wendy's has a bigger fucking menu. Jesus.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:50 AM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

I haven't eaten at either (although I've been to Lulu's) but the whiskey selection at Lulu's was very large. Light years better than "Whiskey" Kitchen which was really disappointing because I really wanted a place close to my house that had something I couldn't pick up at the ABC store any given day.

Quick Reply: Official Good Restaurants in the 757