Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official Good Restaurants in the 757

Old 11-18-2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.
Default Re: Official Good Restaurants in the 757

Bubba N Frank's Smokehouse
15149 Carrollton Blvd
Carrollton, VA 23314

I think they have a Norfolk location. Don't care though, never been.

Very good BBQ. I'm a stickler for some good BBQ. Fair prices. I typically a pork dinner plate which is more than enough BBQ, Hushpuppies and then 2 additional sides. For under $11. Can't beat it. 10 minutes from my house, it's one of my staples. They have other stuff too, burgers, steaks, etc. Full menu online.
Old 11-18-2014, 04:18 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

I pass that place like 2x a week and have never thought about going in.

I'm assuming you've also been to Jebs? Any good?
Old 11-18-2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered Member

Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.

I went to Jeb's roughly 5 years ago. I think it was still called Jeb's. I wasn't too impressed. I was the same, I passed it BNF all the time and one day decided to stop. Frequent visitor now.

Last edited by Travis.; 11-18-2014 at 04:38 PM.
Old 11-18-2014, 05:59 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

I find Jebs to be the shit. I haven't been to BNF, might have to check that out.
Old 11-18-2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered Member

I'll check out Jeb's again. I honestly don't recall my experience. Any recommendations?
Old 11-18-2014, 06:10 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Brisket, half chicken, anything really. Their ribs are nothing special though. I need to get my ass up there and check out the other one.

Also for anyone into donuts, there's a place called Ringo's up there that is fucking awesome. I don't really get up there much but it is a tradition to get them to bribe the bosses the day of our promotion oral board. So, that's what I did, last year on Halloween. They had all sorts of kickass seasonal pumpkin ones and what not. Nothing short of exceptional. Get there early though. They only make so many donuts every day, and when they run out, they close.
Old 11-18-2014, 06:25 PM
Registered member

GTAWskilled is infamous around these partsGTAWskilled is infamous around these partsGTAWskilled is infamous around these partsGTAWskilled is infamous around these partsGTAWskilled is infamous around these partsGTAWskilled is infamous around these partsGTAWskilled is infamous around these partsGTAWskilled is infamous around these partsGTAWskilled is infamous around these partsGTAWskilled is infamous around these partsGTAWskilled is infamous around these parts

First of all bnf is quality BBQ .

second nc has the best BBQ not Texas ( mofos think Texas is the best muahah )

thirdly that donut shop at the foot of the second bridge on 17 is awesome odooles I think.

Blueberry maple with bacon. WHAT can u say addiction
Old 11-18-2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered Member

Originally Posted by GTAWskilled
First of all bnf is quality BBQ .

second nc has the best BBQ not Texas ( mofos think Texas is the best muahah )

thirdly that donut shop at the foot of the second bridge on 17 is awesome odooles I think.

Blueberry maple with bacon. WHAT can u say addiction
Right there with you brother. BNF surprised me. True quality food coming from there. NC style is where it's at. there's a place in the OBX called Pigman's I really like but BNF is amazing to me.

O'doodledoos is delicious as well. Where are you located, general idea obviously

edit; yarj i think that's right at the light for Battery Park Rd? I've seen it, need to try it.
Old 11-18-2014, 07:17 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yes, ringos has bacon as well. They call them squealers. They're made with pancake batter and have maple icing and bacon on top.

And I completely disagree on that vinegar BBQ bullshit. Dry rub or tomato base or gtfo.
Old 11-18-2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered Member

I won't lie...I like them both.

but more partial to the vinegar now i think.

Quick Reply: Official Good Restaurants in the 757