Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Which one of you tried to take out a pole?

Old 04-12-2011, 12:21 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入
Default Re: Which one of you tried to take out a pole?

Someone took out the stop sign in front of SAGE today, Same driver, new car?
Old 04-12-2011, 01:04 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by stikrz
a pole. How do you know he was speeding?
Because it's a 240SX that hit a pole
Old 04-12-2011, 02:14 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by stikrz
Funny people mock someone for hitting a pole. How do you know he was speeding? Little Creek has idiot drivers all the time. Maybe he tried to avoid one and instead hit a pole. Shit happens. Some of you people can go eat a dick.
Because unless you can prove that he wasn't speeding or doing something stupid, then it's pretty obvious

Originally Posted by aksnowbrder
Forgive me, I missed the part in the Terms and Conditions where it says "Lord Humongous must know who the fuck you are before you can post."

Dick.
Maybe if you came out of the F/S forums a little more often you'd understand....faggot.
Old 04-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Registered Member

aksnowbrder has disabled reputation

Understand what, that you're a douche to everyone or just the ones you don't recognize by their forum name?

I fucking just met the kid, he's a good guy and a nice person, I came in here to wish him a safe recovery not start some flame war with a faceless prick who has nothing better to do with his time. Fuck off.
Old 04-12-2011, 05:48 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Understand what, that you're a douche to everyone or just the ones you don't recognize by their forum name?

I fucking just met the kid, he's a good guy and a nice person, I came in here to wish him a safe recovery not start some flame war with a faceless prick who has nothing better to do with his time. Fuck off.
rage quit, make us all happy
Old 04-12-2011, 06:07 PM
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

ill wait for the back story before I call pole killer a noob sauze.. get well mang so we can rag on you... best wishes!
Old 04-12-2011, 06:19 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

I have plenty to do in my spare time..I play rugby, 3/4 of the way through my MBA and I made 6 figures last year.

Making fun of tards like you and people that try to kill innocent poles with their car is just a hobby.

That being said, if you can prove that he wasn't being an asshat while he was driving I'll apologize, but I'm sure it'll be like the last dipshit that hit a pole...

or drove down the track backwards

or ran from the cops on a motorcycle and hit a car

or ran from the cops and hit a dumpster

All these folks had something in common....all their butt buddy friends claimed the driver did nothing wrong and wasn't acting like an asshat
Old 04-12-2011, 07:43 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

I wish the next thing he crashes is his wheel chair
Old 04-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Registered Member

aksnowbrder has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous

All these folks had something in common....all their butt buddy friends claimed the driver did nothing wrong and wasn't acting like an asshat
Show me where I claimed that? I don't really care how he was driving, if he was acting dumb then at least he didn't hit someone else and I'm sure he'll learn a lesson from it.

I really don't care to argue with you, I just came to say he's a genuine guy and I hope he gets well soon.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Digital Life

83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0

Originally Posted by Reloaded
I wish the next thing he crashes is his wheel chair
wow I lost hard!

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Quick Reply: Which one of you tried to take out a pole?