Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Which one of you were acting up in VB?

Old 06-28-2010, 03:50 AM
Eat me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: Which one of you were acting up in VB?

how you gonna talk about what hood you're from when you're fighting in front of a candy store
Old 06-28-2010, 05:41 AM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by jebsurf
On a serious note the oceanfront has gotten really really dark and its really bad down there right now. Its one of the main reasons I moved back to NC. I remember back in the day it was nothing like that
I tend to agree, my personal observation is that it's gotten a lot darker than it used to be

A more quantifiable observation is that violent crime has increased quite a bit.

Every time you turn on the local news it’s a story about an assault or robbery in broad day light.
Old 06-28-2010, 05:48 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

If anyone dont know and you want to stay away from all of that you should go to shore drive.Its much much better
Old 06-28-2010, 05:52 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Hell yea black people.
Old 06-28-2010, 05:55 AM
Punch the dot

Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!

rootkit from the video.

It was just removed.

EVERYONE WHO WATCHED RUN A VIRUS SCAN ASAP
Old 06-28-2010, 05:59 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by (Q'.')-o
rootkit from the video.

It was just removed.

EVERYONE WHO WATCHED RUN A VIRUS SCAN ASAP

i dont have one >Its ok I'm going to switch to mac before long
Old 06-28-2010, 06:44 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

Originally Posted by jebsurf
If anyone dont know and you want to stay away from all of that you should go to shore drive.Its much much better
agreed, I havent been to the block in years.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:29 AM
Registered Member

drkstrs26 drkstrs26

Funny that the video got posted. I saw this go down and the first thing i had to do was cross the street and walk away. I hate how people want to be so "hard". Its just plain ignorance. They wonder why the cops have increased their presence down at the strip. Thanks to dumb ass kids coming down to my area I have to watch my back when I try and have a night out with my friends and have to deal with cops because of them. If you come to the beach don't act dumb. You just ruin it for the people that live down there and want to keep things nice
Old 06-29-2010, 09:45 AM
wait, what?

coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface

My little bro is a vb lifeguard and tells me stories about all the bum fights in the ocean and on the beach and shit. I worked down here 4 years ago and am working down here again this year... shit hasn't changed. It's still sketchy, I'm still afraid to walk to my car after dark, and people still have no regard for one another. Meh.

Also, a bum got run over by a garbage truck on the beach (clearing the trashcans) 2 nights ago while he was sleeping on the beach. There's all sorts of ridiculous shit happening. They say that Orbendorf cleaned up the beach. They lie. That bitch tried to turn this shit into a pseudo resort area, attracting white trash, the state of Ohio, and the ghetto cuz they think it's super nice.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:29 PM
omfgbbq

OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt

i am never going to the boardwalk on the weekends ever again. all people do is stand on atlantic and make you feel mad awkward walking on the sidewalk. its really fucking ridiculous.

Quick Reply: Which one of you were acting up in VB?