Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Which one of you were acting up in VB?

Old 06-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Which one of you were acting up in VB?

Originally Posted by bmdubbin
My little bro is a vb lifeguard and tells me stories about all the bum fights in the ocean and on the beach and shit. I worked down here 4 years ago and am working down here again this year... shit hasn't changed. It's still sketchy, I'm still afraid to walk to my car after dark, and people still have no regard for one another. Meh.

Also, a bum got run over by a garbage truck on the beach (clearing the trashcans) 2 nights ago while he was sleeping on the beach. There's all sorts of ridiculous shit happening. They say that Orbendorf cleaned up the beach. They lie. That bitch tried to turn this shit into a pseudo resort area, attracting white trash, the state of Ohio, and the ghetto cuz they think it's super nice.
damn man.. that hurt.. i'm from Ohio but I heard about the guy getting ran over.. a coworker was there and got interviewed by the news.. crazy how that woman ran over him... i bet she was yapping and not paying attention
Old 06-29-2010, 01:36 PM
Registered Member

lilgunz lilgunz lilgunz lilgunz lilgunz lilgunz

yeah and that why I stay away from the beach, especially in the summer, cause tourists, and these kinda people just make it double stupid and double trouble. and with all the cops, it just more chance for my car gettin pulled for exhaust ticket. I can def find other places to be other than there.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:44 PM
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

it's simple: go where the bus lines don't, aka where 6 asterisks can't get to without walking or stealing a car
Old 06-29-2010, 02:24 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by 6spd z33
damn man.. that hurt.. i'm from Ohio but I heard about the guy getting ran over.. a coworker was there and got interviewed by the news.. crazy how that woman ran over him... i bet she was yapping and not paying attention
It happens all the time down in Florida but it's usually beach police running over sun bathers.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:30 PM
wait, what?

coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface

Originally Posted by 6spd z33
I work in the reservations department of the Ramada on 6th. Literally every other phone call is someone from Ohio.... not even kidding.

Also, watch that women drivers shittalk. He was a homeless man, and not in a beach chair like they said on the news. It was dusk out and he was sleeping on the sand. Natural selection.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:22 PM
Registered Member

6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bmdubbin
I work in the reservations department of the Ramada on 6th. Literally every other phone call is someone from Ohio.... not even kidding.

Also, watch that women drivers shittalk. He was a homeless man, and not in a beach chair like they said on the news. It was dusk out and he was sleeping on the sand. Natural selection.
i know.. i see too many Ohio plates down here
Old 06-29-2010, 07:31 PM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

Originally Posted by jebsurf
If anyone dont know and you want to stay away from all of that you should go to shore drive.Its much much better
+1

Guads and Kokomos are way better than anything on the beach
Old 06-29-2010, 07:34 PM
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

yeah, because the only people you have to avoid out on shore drive are the Filipinos crabbing
Old 06-30-2010, 04:09 AM
CrossFit KILLS

Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r

+1 for shore drive.

Its unfortunate the way the beach front is. Its a HUGE difference between the daytime and night time.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Registered Member

MiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Twenty5psi
yeah, because the only people you have to avoid out on shore drive are the Filipinos crabbing
LOL! We're harmless!

Quick Reply: Which one of you were acting up in VB?