Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

open mats

Old 11-11-2009, 02:11 PM
10th planet student

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSX240 has disabled reputation
Default Re: open mats

i never over power anybody in my class seeing that im the smallest person in there and im average sized lol. all my damn classmates are like 170+lbs so using strength is never an option for me. and my shihan in class tells us judo came from jiu jitsu because they could not have matches without people getting broken limbs and diying so the japanese general created judo with a point system and it was more tournament based. either way not like i can stand infront of a 6th degree blackbelt and tell him he`s wrong.that wont come out well.how long have you been doing judo? long enough to roll with some youngen jiu jitsu guys on a friday afternoon? im also down for learning some judo from you if you dont mind

Last edited by LSX240; 11-11-2009 at 02:14 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:28 PM
Registered Member

jermzkill jermzkill jermzkill jermzkill jermzkill jermzkill jermzkill jermzkill jermzkill jermzkill jermzkill

Originally Posted by LSX240
p.s. what a great idea lets make fun of the guy that does jiu jitsu....NOT !

did you ever find a place to roll yet ? my buddy has a bungalow in his backyard and we're about to mat it up and we usually have little tourneys on friday nights if you're interested

10th planet > BJJ

=P
yeah, i'm helping out a wrestling team. thanks, i saw the judo stuff at the rec, i might check that out one day.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:11 PM
10th Planet Student

Producer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LSX240
i never over power anybody in my class seeing that im the smallest person in there and im average sized lol. all my damn classmates are like 170+lbs so using strength is never an option for me. and my shihan in class tells us judo came from jiu jitsu because they could not have matches without people getting broken limbs and diying so the japanese general created judo with a point system and it was more tournament based. either way not like i can stand infront of a 6th degree blackbelt and tell him he`s wrong.that wont come out well.how long have you been doing judo? long enough to roll with some youngen jiu jitsu guys on a Friday afternoon? im also down for learning some judo from you if you dont mind
Oh yeah pick on the small guy = )

Ya anyone is welcome to come over on Friday's if you would like ill set one up here soon
and make a little post , and if interested bring your *grappling* gear and PM Miguel or I,

preferably me
Old 11-11-2009, 07:14 PM
10th planet student

LSX240 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Producer_BMW
Oh yeah pick on the small guy = )

Ya anyone is welcome to come over on Friday's if you would like ill set one up here soon
and make a little post , and if interested bring your *grappling* gear and PM Miguel or I,

preferably me
picking on the small guy never works out for them unless they're wearing a blackbelt