Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Oral Surgeons?

Old 09-07-2006, 02:42 PM
2004 Danceoff Champ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy
Default Re: Oral Surgeons?

Dodson, Taylor, and Jett (757) 483-2110

I had a bunch of oral surgery done when I was younger in order to get my braces and also had my wisdom teeth taken out by Dr. Taylor and would recommend this office.
Old 09-07-2006, 03:05 PM
I have a 20 valve...

crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Getting your wisdom teeth pulled in Air Crew school sucks.
a guy had his pulled out when we were in boot. The cracked a piece and pressed it into his gum. they went looking for it, cutting and looking, cutting and looking, until they realized that they were pulling and cutting into his sinus cavity!

yeah, he had many good drugs to live that one down.

sorry about the knees in the chest memories, i was walking through dental here in San Diego and saw that shit.
Old 09-07-2006, 03:29 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
The one I went to was on Battlefield Blvd, it that group of building next to Kramer tires. I can't remember the name but he was very good at his job and he had a couple hot nurses. He was on the end corner of the building. He hooked a brother up on nitrous and then gave me the IV to knock me out. It was good times. Didn't feel a thing and I was out and awake before I knew what happen. All I can remember is waking up and telling the nurse I want a motherfucking smoothie and to keep my teeth so I could sell them on eBay. Good drugs!
Is it Kornikoff youre thinking of? Thats the one I go to, definitely cute nurses. Good to hear he does good work, Im gettign mine out soon there
Old 09-07-2006, 04:27 PM
Registered Member

pixie

I dont remember the name of the office but its in vb off of holland near the rosemont interction, across from the mcdonalds if i remember correctly. Its a really small office but they are really good.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:38 PM
dru
GUIBO!?

dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
The one I went to was on Battlefield Blvd, it that group of building next to Kramer tires. I can't remember the name but he was very good at his job and he had a couple hot nurses. He was on the end corner of the building. He hooked a brother up on nitrous and then gave me the IV to knock me out. It was good times. Didn't feel a thing and I was out and awake before I knew what happen. All I can remember is waking up and telling the nurse I want a motherfucking smoothie and to keep my teeth so I could sell them on eBay. Good drugs!
+1
Old 09-09-2006, 08:31 AM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spindrift187
Is it Kornikoff youre thinking of? Thats the one I go to, definitely cute nurses. Good to hear he does good work, Im gettign mine out soon there
Konikoff is an awesome dentist. I got mine taken out at a place at Kempsville and Providence. I can't remember the actual name, but they did an awesome job. Just gave me an IV, but I was out like a light. I'd highly recommend them. I believe it was like $300 ish w/ insurance. But it all depends on how much coverage you have.