Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Orange SRT-4 Neon FMIC, loud, BOV??? Damneck last night, you on here?

Old 10-11-2006, 09:28 AM
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: Orange SRT-4 Neon FMIC, loud, BOV??? Damneck last night, you on here?

Originally Posted by NFCstang
Someone in my bldg has a 50th Vert. The color is beautiful when clean and in sunlight and the wheels nicely offset it.
It's a very very cool paint... most metallic paints have actual silica in them that comes from crushed minerals etc. As a result the metal flakes in the paint are all different sizes and shape for the most part... this really isn't a problem.

Well... the AE red uses a synthetic flake so that every one is the exact same size and shape. The end result is a maint with amazing "flop" which means very crisp transitions from light to dark areas... which is why the color looks so stunning in the right light.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:32 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Orange SRT-4 Neon FMIC, loud, BOV??? Damneck last night, you on here?

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
It's a very very cool paint... most metallic paints have actual silica in them that comes from crushed minerals etc. As a result the metal flakes in the paint are all different sizes and shape for the most part... this really isn't a problem.

Well... the AE red uses a synthetic flake so that every one is the exact same size and shape. The end result is a maint with amazing "flop" which means very crisp transitions from light to dark areas... which is why the color looks so stunning in the right light.
It is beautiful. He always parks next to the Anniversary Z06. Then I park next to them. It's a penis measuring tool
Old 10-11-2006, 09:55 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Hmmm... I normally use a ruler. Have to proove to the ladies that it's over 5 inches.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:02 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Way'd it go double poster.

I took Dam Neck to Hooter's last night and couldn't find anyone to fuck with. Them some dipshit in a MR2 gets a brake check for riding my ass on GB and comes within inches of hitting me.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:39 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

Was it torch red (bright red) or was it the actual 50th special ediditon wich is a dark ruby red w/ champaign wheels. Not sure who this is.
ruby red with chapaigne
Old 10-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Banned

STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED

Originally Posted by Victum
haha he did...

brian i saw a 50th anniversary red vette last night, plates said 0-60in3 any idea who that is?
yeah he lives in great neck
Old 10-13-2006, 11:12 AM
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

J-mega99 has disabled reputation

Just curious... car sounded good.
Speaking of Damneck, what grade bulb are you running in your fogs?
I was switching lanes and doing 65 to spare my eyes and pre-existing headache from those piercing beams the other night.
Behing me all the way to GB. Yellow vette, black wheels seeing you avatar I can only assume it was you.
Old 10-13-2006, 11:15 AM
Fanboi

Yeah probably me comming back from Golds... they're PIAA 1100x... I could drive w/o the headlamps up.