Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

orange and yellow civic?

Old 03-07-2004, 08:55 PM
Tom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom
Default orange and yellow civic?

I've seen this civic around a couple times on Indian River/Kempsville. its base color is orange, but it has like a couple wavey stripes (not really stripes... dunno how to describe it) of yellow on the body. Just wondering if anyone knows who it is...
Old 03-07-2004, 11:21 PM
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation
Default Re: orange and yellow civic?

seen it a few times myself. dont know the owner, though. i normally see it on princess anne, and a couple times at the gas station on princess anne/baxter.
Old 03-08-2004, 04:04 AM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by urvtecs2slo
seen it a few times myself. dont know the owner, though. i normally see it on princess anne, and a couple times at the gas station on princess anne/baxter.
i see it almost every day going opposite direction on PA coming home from vo-tech.. too bad its opposite direction.. give him a run, see if its all show or not..
Old 03-08-2004, 04:49 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

is it a hatch?????
Old 03-08-2004, 05:20 AM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

Ask someone in 757civic. I think he's in it.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:03 AM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by growley
Ask someone in 757civic. I think he's in it.
NO! Just...no. I've seen the car a few times. Ricey as all hell....Saw him a couple of times on PA, and a few at Xtreme Imports (I pass by there every damn day going to and from work). You're probably thinking about Tim(Blaxican) though Ian. And I'll save him the trouble of posting by saying this for him....

Tim: It's not orange!! Red dammit!! RED!!!!

Old 03-08-2004, 09:04 AM
i like prom.

Originally Posted by CHAHONDA
is it a hatch?????
no, its a coupe i believe.
Old 03-08-2004, 09:51 AM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

Originally Posted by Red Hot EX
NO! Just...no. I've seen the car a few times. Ricey as all hell....Saw him a couple of times on PA, and a few at Xtreme Imports (I pass by there every damn day going to and from work). You're probably thinking about Tim(Blaxican) though Ian. And I'll save him the trouble of posting by saying this for him....

Tim: It's not orange!! Red dammit!! RED!!!!

No I'm not thinking of Tim. I see this car at the skatepark alot. It is a coupe (don't know what fucking chassis code it is) that is orange with yellow spots and altezzas. I recalled seeing a 757civic sticker on it.
Old 03-08-2004, 10:30 AM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by growley
No I'm not thinking of Tim. I see this car at the skatepark alot. It is a coupe (don't know what fucking chassis code it is) that is orange with yellow spots and altezzas. I recalled seeing a 757civic sticker on it.
Yea its a coupe. And dude, if you're serious, I'm gonna have to grab a razor blade and take a ride over to the skatepark. If that dude really has our stickers on his car, we didn't give em to him. No way in hell he's with us...
Old 03-08-2004, 10:32 AM
i like prom.

its an eg coupe. orange base with yellow flame-like things on the doors, clear corners, altezzas. saw him again on princess anne. followed for a bit...didnt seem like an idiot driver.

Last edited by urvtecs2slo; 03-08-2004 at 07:53 PM.

Quick Reply: orange and yellow civic?