Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Paintball field

Old 04-26-2004, 03:43 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde
Default Re: Paintball field

yeah i work at bethel
Old 04-27-2004, 06:20 AM

slogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by theblueflash
yeah i work at bethel
fuck bethel.... i used to play there back in the day when it first opened and all the people were mad cool, esp Joe and had a really nice field..

but one day this faggot got all pissed after i shot him out, as he was walking by he shot me twice POINT BLANK, i mean barrel 1 foot from arm...my arm was bleeding like crazy and was bruised for months, i can still show the scar from it

what happened? nothing.... why? because he was part owner of the park.... thats fucked up shit and its retarded how people could get away with that... ever since ive never played there and i recommend that no1 else does cuz of that fagbait...

also u guys forgot to mention LRC... its by semple farm mcdonalds and such, its a very small indoor place, but is really fun if u like close range action, quick games and not really alot of paint waste...
Old 04-27-2004, 09:22 AM
Country Boy

GStclipse has disabled reputation

I just found out they are having a free session of paintball down south of rolly NC. Not sure if i spelled it correctly.

It's on may 2nd.
Old 04-27-2004, 09:54 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Raleigh?
Old 04-27-2004, 10:24 AM

nj2vacavy is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=slogan]fuck bethel.... i used to play there back in the day when it first opened and all the people were mad cool, esp Joe and had a really nice field..

I used to work at bethel bro.....I worked with joe and ben and them.....wore the green mask with reflective lense. Name is Jason. Yeah, they suck so much ass at bethel it isnt even funny. They dont know what the hell they are doing. That field wouldnt be built if i didnt start working there. NOBODY go to bethel, its a piece of shit and not worth your time and money.
And LRC closed up dude....i live on semple farm right up the street from it.
Old 04-27-2004, 01:07 PM
Mud Show

Riceist GTO is an unknown quantity at this point

got all my paintball equipment for sale

2001 autococker
nothing stock in it
max flow 4500 psi tank compressed air, freak system......
pods, harness, mask, everthing you need and a bunch of stuff you don't!

757-773-2094
757-898-4141 for more info
Old 04-27-2004, 02:21 PM

slogan is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=nj2vacavy]
Originally Posted by slogan
fuck bethel.... i used to play there back in the day when it first opened and all the people were mad cool, esp Joe and had a really nice field..

I used to work at bethel bro.....I worked with joe and ben and them.....wore the green mask with reflective lense. Name is Jason. Yeah, they suck so much ass at bethel it isnt even funny. They dont know what the hell they are doing. That field wouldnt be built if i didnt start working there. NOBODY go to bethel, its a piece of shit and not worth your time and money.
And LRC closed up dude....i live on semple farm right up the street from it.
damn sux lrc closed... that place was actually decent

oh yea i remember you btw...im sure u knew tons of people but i had the custom tippmann, yellow and chromed out, then a shitty spyder flash that i broke the handle off... plus im sure u remember that fagbait that did that.. he wore some orange jersey...but yea you guys (the refs) were the people who actually made it fun to go there..
Old 04-28-2004, 03:28 AM
teamULTRASPEED

C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312

Originally Posted by GStclipse
Is this field, Action Town Sports 1528 Holland Road, the one thats down that long road and you gotta drive on a dirt to get to it, i do believe it's right near a big church.

If anyone knows of it, what are the prices for a group and singles.
I work for Master Blasters Paintball. Action Town Sports only has one field which is located in Ft. Eustis

The Master Blasters Field is located in Chesapeake

-Carlo
Old 04-28-2004, 07:31 PM
E for Engourged.

4BangerCivic has disabled reputation

i just bought another gun (it had been a few years)...time to start playing again.
Old 04-28-2004, 10:57 PM

nj2vacavy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slogan
damn sux lrc closed... that place was actually decent

oh yea i remember you btw...im sure u knew tons of people but i had the custom tippmann, yellow and chromed out, then a shitty spyder flash that i broke the handle off... plus im sure u remember that fagbait that did that.. he wore some orange jersey...but yea you guys (the refs) were the people who actually made it fun to go there..

Joe and i are actually gonna stop by bethel soon to whoop some ass like in the old days.....i dont really wanna go back there, but i love seeing the faces of everyone when i roll in there......they hate me so much lol

Quick Reply: Paintball field