Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Paintball (SUN)

Old 09-03-2005, 05:45 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck
Default Re: Paintball (SUN)

Originally Posted by gear
well i can tell you im only gonna play the speedball games...cause of money issues and well thats all i like to play. hah.
Uhm ... if your complaining about money you god damn weenie ... dont you think woodsball would be more logical? Cause you do go through alot LESS paint.

So you think all your playing is speedball tommorow ...
Old 09-03-2005, 07:10 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

i see your logic and it makes sense, what i mean is that I wouldnt waste the small amount of paint that woodsball requires on woodsball. and you havent seen my new weapon yet have you lol.
Old 09-03-2005, 09:23 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Originally Posted by gear
i see your logic and it makes sense, what i mean is that I wouldnt waste the small amount of paint that woodsball requires on woodsball. and you havent seen my new weapon yet have you lol.
New weapon or not your still a god damn weenie, thats not changing anything.
Old 09-04-2005, 03:38 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

God, theres nothing more that beating ... sorry ... destroying a bunch of shit talking faggots.

Today was fun as a bitch I had 13 kills, and the best kill of the day goes to my sister in her one on one match against TPJs boy.
Old 09-04-2005, 03:42 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

HAHA! Yeah, he had a nice welt on the back of his leg from that. I really wasn't to keen on those guys that showed up. The one that hung out on our team seemed like a cool guy, but the other dipshits all need to end their lives. Especially the kid that was shooting toward the table and throwing smokebombs.

I had 4 kills, but I suck, and my gun was being stupid. Bring your sister out more often Mike

HAHA, you know I'm kidding right? Please don't shoot me.
Old 09-04-2005, 06:00 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Those kids wont ever be back at the field ... ever. The one that was on our team, and his buddy were very laid back and cool as hell, and went around picking up trash and shit, most definalty cool.

Brad - BTW we made a cutoff zone ... no one is going in the patch of woods near the old folks home up towards the field. the closest they get to it is probally a good 75 yards.
Old 09-05-2005, 10:38 AM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Sounds like you guys had fun yesterday. So did I. My team took 3rd in a tourney down in NC. The team that took 1st has their own team markers made for them and are close to being pro.
Old 09-05-2005, 12:17 PM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
...As for STRAIGHTPIPES - sorry to come off as a dick, but I dont recall inviting you out. It does sound harsh, and im sorry, but like GEAR said .. this is HIS field, not mine or my crew, we just have the privledge to play on it thanks to him. And we honestly dont need one single jackass out there, not saying you are, but your already talking about bringing your boys out and their boys ... sorry fella, we've got enough people for the size field we have. I did invite TPJ and BOOSTJUNKIE because I have previously met them and hung out with both of them.

This thread was mainly to get the attention of GEAR, SHOES, TPJ, SLOSUBIE, BOOSTJUNKIE, and a handful of others that play there already to let them all know we were getting back in the swing of things.
Sorry I didnt mean to invite myself but the response TPJ made almost sounded like an invite. As for my boys coming I said they could come, not had to come. Theyd just be good target practice. I understand it though I wouldnt want any new people messing up my field(if i had one) either. Maybe some of you guys can meet me at the field i play at or something and decide whether or not to invite me then.
Old 09-05-2005, 04:42 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by StraightPipes
Sorry I didnt mean to invite myself but the response TPJ made almost sounded like an invite. As for my boys coming I said they could come, not had to come. Theyd just be good target practice. I understand it though I wouldnt want any new people messing up my field(if i had one) either. Maybe some of you guys can meet me at the field i play at or something and decide whether or not to invite me then.
After the jackass kids that came out Sunday, I hope no1 unknown ever shows up again.
Old 09-07-2005, 02:00 PM
NOTA WRX

Silver Sube 01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TPJ
After the jackass kids that came out Sunday, I hope no1 unknown ever shows up again.
Especially with a fully auto-1000-round-dumping marker like the kid with the teeth had.

Quick Reply: Paintball (SUN)