Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Paintball (SUN)

Old 09-07-2005, 02:16 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Paintball (SUN)

Originally Posted by Silver Sube 01
Especially with a fully auto-1000-round-dumping marker like the kid with the teeth had.
That guy didn't even bother me. It was the dueschebag that I lit up even after I was off the field. He SERIOUSLY pissed me off.
Old 09-08-2005, 02:31 PM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D

well damn dont blame me for what some douchebag did. I am far from an asshole.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:37 PM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D

i think me and a few friends are playin at our spot on sunday if anyone wants to join..doubtful though.
Old 09-11-2005, 08:33 AM

saleenspec is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StraightPipes
i think me and a few friends are playin at our spot on sunday if anyone wants to join..doubtful though.

Don't think I would play with any of these crybabies anyway, we'll be out making new trails this month.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:48 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Originally Posted by saleenspec
Don't think I would play with any of these crybabies anyway, we'll be out making new trails this month.
Dont worry, not a single person asked your dumbass to come to our place anyways.

Stay with your crew of little kids, and cheating fucks.

Out of all the guys ive played with from Drag/Paintball forums ... your faggot ass crew is the only one we had major problems with. Sorry I didnt extend my invitation to yall but why do I want people to come out and play when they are whiping off paint, making their own rules etc. etc. TO THE HELL WITH THAT. FUCK THOSE BASTARDS!

I dont think anyone besides those homos you play with would have a single bad thing to say about our crew ... Gear? Shoes? Boosted97GST? TPJ? SloSubie? Japnspec?

theres others that have come out and played ... but forgot your shit, my bad.

Last edited by Broke Neck; 09-11-2005 at 11:00 AM.
Old 09-11-2005, 08:01 PM

saleenspec is an unknown quantity at this point

What I need to do is invite a bunch of people from dragva and then tell them your not cool enough to play with me cause I'm so cool. Some of these posts are a joke. I really didn't care what happened out there, but you have been going off and making up stuff, just got to defend my boys. As you couldn't have said none of this to there face, at the field or Have a Nice Day. This has really been quite hilarious.

I do remember you extending a invitation at Have a Nice Day Cafe.

Have a pleasent day.
Old 09-11-2005, 08:21 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Never said I was "too cool", just said I wont have a bunch of faggots at our field.

All of this was said to their face, wasnt trying to throw blows with your boys, just never came back. Not a single thing I posted was false. Hell im sure the other people from Drag, THAT ARENT PART OF MY CREW will say the exact fucking thing.

As far as Cafe' ... dood I kissed your boys girl and smacked her ass sevral times IN FRONT OF THE BITCH! ... seriously dont try to act all hard, like I said im not out looking for a fight, or to be MR TOUGHGUYBADASS here, but your boys arent shit, what we needed to say was said to their face. And your boys are still more than welcomed to come on up to Cafe', I pretty much extend that to almost everyone ... who gives a fuck ... its a public place, your just doing me a favor by comming in there.

What was your point?
Old 09-11-2005, 08:30 PM
skankin'

dubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
Dont worry, not a single person asked your dumbass to come to our place anyways.

Stay with your crew of little kids, and cheating fucks.

Out of all the guys ive played with from Drag/Paintball forums ... your faggot ass crew is the only one we had major problems with. Sorry I didnt extend my invitation to yall but why do I want people to come out and play when they are whiping off paint, making their own rules etc. etc. TO THE HELL WITH THAT. FUCK THOSE BASTARDS!
The one and final time I played with those guys I remember all that shit too. They can whine all they want caus eventually no one will want to play with those clowns.
Old 09-11-2005, 08:32 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

hmm ... ^ Not even part of my crew ... but has the same opinion
Old 09-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

sorry i didnt come out mike, its not because i didnt want to or any of that bullshit. I got two tickets sat night, so i had to fix the shit on sunday before i went back to school. next time I'm in town ill come out and play. Ill bring shoes and Brian along as well...maybe i can get the kids out their too. and what happened with these dueche bag kids?

Quick Reply: Paintball (SUN)