Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Paintball (SUN)

Old 08-27-2005, 11:31 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Paintball (SUN)

Yeah I'll come out and play. I have no clue what I'm doing, because I've never played paintball before, but I'll come out
Old 08-27-2005, 11:42 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

hit me up on AIM jackass.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:45 AM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
Right across from HAYNES on Va Beach Blvd. Its a Christian School obviously.

And Josh, I have some paint you can buy off me, and air is like 5 bucks.

so you do have air and paint??

everyone pretty much got auto-cockers or angels? or is it gonna be spiders and tippmans?
Old 08-27-2005, 11:49 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

mostly spiders and tippmans, one or two autocockers.

But A5s, and Pilot/Phoniex ... not EXTRA

and I only have 2600 rounds, youll have to get Air and paint at Dicks on Independance, they open at 11. Ill be there then to get my shit filled.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:51 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

hit me up on AIM jackass.
I don't have AIm jackass. So uh, will there be an explanation on to play? LOL! I think I should come down there right now and learn how to use your gun.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:02 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Originally Posted by TPJ
I don't have AIm jackass. So uh, will there be an explanation on to play? LOL! I think I should come down there right now and learn how to use your gun.

Im working in a hour, you point the gun at someone and pull the trigger, and try not to get hit.

Plain and simple.

Just make sure you meet me at DICKS, on Independance tommorow around 11:15 AM.

THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE PLAYING, ill be driving my silver super coupe. And I dont know what anyone except Josh looks like. Right now I have orange dye in my hair.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:09 PM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

mostly spiders and tippmans, one or two autocockers.

But A5s, and Pilot/Phoniex ... not EXTRA

and I only have 2600 rounds, youll have to get Air and paint at Dicks on Independance, they open at 11. Ill be there then to get my shit filled.

i might head that way, depends on if the tippman still works.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:10 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Originally Posted by boostjunkie
i might head that way, depends on if the tippman still works.
You're coming with me Dustin.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:14 PM
ITR prick #1...

Originally Posted by TPJ
You're coming with me Dustin.

hold on, im calling my friend dudley....the one that partied at broke necks while i slept in the car....he plays paintball. i was the one that got him into it about 10 years ago.

Old 08-27-2005, 08:15 PM
Nismo240

japns14 has disabled reputation

see ya at Dicks

Quick Reply: Paintball (SUN)