Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Paintball (SUN)

Old 08-27-2005, 08:45 PM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D
Default Re: Paintball (SUN)

I dont know if anyones interested but im playing today, (Sunday) at 3pm in the woods behind the mitsubishi chemical plant on volvo parkway, anyones welcome to come as long as you arent an ass to anyone and dont leave a lot of trash, we arent too serious just having fun. If you dont know where the woods are, get on volvo going away from battlefield towards eden way, and right after you pass the battlefield wallmart intersection (vovlo and something else i cant remember, but wallmarts on the left) there will be a neighborhood turn in on the right, you take that right, your first left and at the end of that street there will be Rail road tracks and a path into woods. Its a pretty tight set up theres trenches and fox holes with barricades dug out already. I already PMed broke Neck with my cell number if anyone needs directions.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:56 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

No thanks,

We used to play your crew a while back.

Nice field, ill give you that.

Just unfortunate the crew out there that plays are a bunch of overshooting, paint rubbing off, making up their own rules as they went along to benifit them fucks!

Serioulsy ... when a person has their gun up in the air, and they say out loud and clear ... why would there be 20 more balls flying in that direction. 1 or 2 YES ... definalty understandable ... not 20.

Rubbing off paint - yeah thats just fucking gay to begin with. Yes I myself personally nailed a guy in the face mask on his lens watched it explode, and he ducked down whiped it off and kept firing back at me. FUCK THAT. And the number of times yall rubbed paint off was just mind boggling.

Making up boundries for your team, but for our team they are different? Fuck that again.

Like I said, nice field, to bad nothing but a bunch of fags play out there.

And im sure GEAR could chime in as well, hes not even part of my crew but has played out there with the same people.

Weve also been to other fields to play different crews, and had a blast ... no problems what so ever. BOOSTEDGST97 for instance, GEAR and a few others.

Again ... no thanks
Old 08-28-2005, 07:37 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Shit, I'm late. I'm still gonna try to make it out.
Old 08-28-2005, 08:29 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

o-rings own me. and money.
Old 08-28-2005, 09:50 AM

saleenspec is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StraightPipes
I dont know if anyones interested but im playing today, (Sunday) at 3pm in the woods behind the mitsubishi chemical plant on volvo parkway, anyones welcome to come as long as you arent an ass to anyone and dont leave a lot of trash, we arent too serious just having fun. If you dont know where the woods are, get on volvo going away from battlefield towards eden way, and right after you pass the battlefield wallmart intersection (vovlo and something else i cant remember, but wallmarts on the left) there will be a neighborhood turn in on the right, you take that right, your first left and at the end of that street there will be Rail road tracks and a path into woods. Its a pretty tight set up theres trenches and fox holes with barricades dug out already. I already PMed broke Neck with my cell number if anyone needs directions.

I've always had a blast out there, never any problems.
Old 08-28-2005, 11:16 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Just got back. It was pretty fun out there and I think most of us are meeting up next week to do it again.
Old 08-28-2005, 11:33 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Definatly fun times.

No problems what so ever always is good times.

Sucks my roomates gun is a piece of fucking shit.
Old 08-28-2005, 11:43 AM
Nismo240

japns14 has disabled reputation

def gotta doit again real fun
Old 08-28-2005, 02:51 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Anyone up for going out there during the day sometime this week, and rebuilding the field?

Bringing more wood, and clearing some thick stuff down?
Old 08-28-2005, 06:28 PM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

I'm game for it.

I was thinking about putting some flags together for some CTF.

Quick Reply: Paintball (SUN)