Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Paintball (SUN)

Old 08-28-2005, 06:31 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Paintball (SUN)

I can't do anything during the week, but I'll be back out next weekend. Nice avatar
Old 08-29-2005, 05:23 PM
skankin'

dubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
Anyone up for going out there during the day sometime this week, and rebuilding the field?

Bringing more wood, and clearing some thick stuff down?
The field got messed up again? I haven't been out there in a long time. I don't really play anymore now that Brad left. Maybe when he comes back down we'll get together again. BTW, I got a ton of wood at my house that we never got around to hauling over there. Even got some prebuilt bunkers, but its obviously not fitting in the Jeep so its stuck at my house in Ptown. If I ever get some free time I might venture out there.
Old 08-29-2005, 06:15 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Do you guys play in the woods behind the soccer/softball field? I went to school there way back in the day.
Old 08-29-2005, 08:13 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Originally Posted by shoes
The field got messed up again? I haven't been out there in a long time. I don't really play anymore now that Brad left. Maybe when he comes back down we'll get together again. BTW, I got a ton of wood at my house that we never got around to hauling over there. Even got some prebuilt bunkers, but its obviously not fitting in the Jeep so its stuck at my house in Ptown. If I ever get some free time I might venture out there.
Hey man, I think we are gonna start up regularly again. Ill come get all that stuff from your house and set it up this week. (we are going back out there Sunday)

All the tires/wood were all blown down when we got there yesterday, so we had to set everythign back up. No biggie. And now everything is pretty thick. Definatly a fun course though. You should definatly come out with us, being that it is your field and all. I know Brad isnt around but fuck it.
Old 08-29-2005, 09:22 PM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D

Well I only learned about this spot last Saturday so it wasnt me you played with, But if anyone wants an extra player im ALWAYS down so pm me or something cuz i want to play more/meet more people who play
Old 08-29-2005, 09:47 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Originally Posted by StraightPipes
Well I only learned about this spot last Saturday so it wasnt me you played with, But if anyone wants an extra player im ALWAYS down so pm me or something cuz i want to play more/meet more people who play
Gotcha, well our main problem was with the two long hair guys, and the two black guys.

We caught not one, not two, but all FOUR of them not calling out and whiping off paint. And the one going through our boys paintball gear bag.
Old 08-30-2005, 12:11 AM
i love boost

FATBITCH is an unknown quantity at this point

you playing this sunday me and my boys might roll out
Old 08-30-2005, 07:15 AM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D

Ha you should have knee capped him.Last weekend was my friends bachelors party and then Sunday was his birthday so while he was walking ahead of us all 4 of us opened up on him. Needless to say he has welts all over him and nipples on his ass.Anyone know where i can get good hard balls for cheap?
Old 08-31-2005, 06:36 AM
Nismo240

japns14 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
Gotcha, well our main problem was with the two long hair guys, and the two black guys.

We caught not one, not two, but all FOUR of them not calling out and whiping off paint. And the one going through our boys paintball gear bag.
are you talking about me or something else
Old 08-31-2005, 08:47 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by japns14
are you talking about me or something else
No hes talking about a different incident that happened a while back.

Quick Reply: Paintball (SUN)