Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Paintball in Va Beach Sunday 11/07/10

Old 11-06-2010, 09:41 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT
Default Paintball in Va Beach Sunday 11/07/10

Me and my friends were looking to go paintball... but the land we had set up to go on got rained out this last week.. and didn't drain very well.

So... I am curious if anybody knows of some land that we might be able to use to play some woods ball. We are in need of some more players as well. Right now we have 5 people that are going. It was supposed to be 8 and a place out in Pungo... but it seems some last minute changes.

I will check this thread at about 8 or 9am. We are trying to get started by 11am. Would like to stay in Virginia Beach... and need a fairly open wooded area to play. We dont want to go to a field and pay to play with a bunch of speed ball style guys that just shoot as much paint down the field as they can until they hit something. It just kinda takes the fun completely out of it.

If you want to join or have a place that we can play...

Feel free to call or text Rich at 757-839-4389
Old 11-06-2010, 10:52 PM
Registered Member

NfordHK has disabled reputation
Default Re: Paintball in Va Beach Sunday 11/07/10

Cause thats all speedball is right? Throwing paint...Your retarded

Go to fox. They have a woodsball field.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:12 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

PM'd you Rich - ive been out of it for a bit, but I know you .... so ill fill you in on where we played for years.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:56 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
PM'd you Rich - ive been out of it for a bit, but I know you .... so ill fill you in on where we played for years.

Just don't shoot anyone in the face.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:05 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by NfordHK

Yea.. I am pretty sure I know all about fox since I helped them set up that field. That still doesn't change the fact that you can see and shot clear across to the other side of their woods ball field from the starting points. I played with those guys for years when we all played illegal ball at the rock pit. But they couldn't just start shooting from the start we you can't see each other.

When we finished their field... It was fun and all...but its not the same... To many rules... Guys calling for bs paint checks after spraying the shit out of your bunker. You getting called out for splatter being too big even though the ball never hit you. People accusing of using full auto when they are using ramp boards. Its just more fun to find some woods...and have fun with your friends.

edit:
Dont get me wrong... Fox is good people and all... Their fields just aren't big enough to play a good woods ball game. It still turns out like speed ball... just in the wooded part of their field. Especially when their team would play.

Last edited by FairladyZTT; 11-07-2010 at 05:29 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:29 AM
Registered Member

thogge91 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by NfordHK

NICK!
Old 11-08-2010, 04:02 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Ballahackairsoft.com
Old 11-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Registered Member

Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker

This reminds me I need to get my WA M4 fixed so I can get back into airsoft. I've been out of the sport for way too long.

I agree on preferring the slower, more tactical games as opposed to spraying and praying. My old team and I went to an invitational outside DC a few years back to do an indoor series of games. We had a few LEOs on our team that were trained to support the local SWAT teams, so we practiced some of their techniques for clearing rooms, hallway navigation, etc. We got our asses handed to us when we got there because everyone else was playing like it was Counter Strike (intentional suicides to clear a room, holding 40MM BB shells in hands to pop around corners instead of using them in the proper M203 tubes, etc). We invited some of those guys to an outdoor game with us and ended up stomping them pretty badly. Just difference of style and how they really don't mesh well in certain environments.