Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Parking ticket question

Old 02-28-2011, 07:45 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aksnowbrder has disabled reputation
Default Parking ticket question

So I recieved a ticket from Norfolk City for 30 bucks. I go to pay it online, and when I type in the ticket number I notice that there's a mistake in my license plate. So out of curiousity, I type in my actual plate number in the website and it says there's no outstanding tickets.

Do I still have to pay the ticket?
Old 02-28-2011, 07:50 PM
fuckin smart

Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat
Default Re: Parking ticket question

fuck no
Old 02-28-2011, 07:54 PM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Is the VIN accurate?

I watch the meter maids there go down the line and distribute parking tickets everyday I leave class at TCC Norfolk.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:57 PM
Registered Member

aksnowbrder has disabled reputation

I dunno the vin off the top of my head so I haven't compared, but I'd imagine it is. The bitch of it is I'm 99% sure that where I parked was legal but I don't have the time or patience to fight it, particularly in case I'm wrong.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:01 PM
fuckin smart

Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat

dont mean to thread jack, but at tropical smoothie at the beach there is a row of metered parking, the last two being motorcycle spots. my question, if my car were to fit in those two spots and i paid for both spots am i doing anything wrong?
Old 02-28-2011, 08:15 PM
Registered Member

CVPI 00 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Mortal_Meerkat
dont mean to thread jack, but at tropical smoothie at the beach there is a row of metered parking, the last two being motorcycle spots. my question, if my car were to fit in those two spots and i paid for both spots am i doing anything wrong?
I say that they would tow your shit and ticket you. And if u do I want to see that WTF face on the judge in court.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:19 PM
fuckin smart

Originally Posted by CVPI 00
I say that they would tow your shit and ticket you. And if u do I want to see that WTF face on the judge in court.
they dont tow from metered spots at the oceanfront, just ticket. but if im within the lines on either side of the two motorcycle spots, im not sticking out at all and i paid for time on each spot... shouldnt i be good?
Old 02-28-2011, 08:33 PM
doesn't like 1911s

~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh

they dont tow from metered spots at the oceanfront, just ticket. but if im within the lines on either side of the two motorcycle spots, im not sticking out at all and i paid for time on each spot... shouldnt i be good?
Only one way to find out.
Old 02-28-2011, 09:08 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

At the beach? They'll probably have you shot.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:28 AM
fuckin smart

thats true. i think the tickets are like $30 at the most for not paying for a meter. ill have to test it this summer

Quick Reply: Parking ticket question